Status: not being updated

999 Things I Like About You

Sorry

Alexus POV

I heard Jordan get up and get his keys before opening the door and walking out. I just stayed where I was and cried.

I woke up a few hours later on a bed. I looked around and realized I was now on Jordan's bed. I guessed that I had cried myself to sleep and Jason put me in Jordan's bed. I thought back to what was said earlier. I wanted to tell Jordan about what Nick had done but he told me about my parents being dead and then left me. I once again felt the tears in my eyes. I laid back down and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to my stomach growling. I was hungry since I hadn't ate anything in at least two days. I didn't know if Jason was home or not but I've been here so many times that I know where everything is. I got up and walked quietly down the stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a Poptart and walked to the living room. I froze. Jordan was laying there asleep. I didn't see him the first time I went by since I went behind the couch. I didn't really feel like talking to him nor seeing him so I quickly and quietly ran up the stairs. I sat on his bed and ate my Poptart. I once again thought back to last night and what he had said. I was still pissed off about him just telling me that and then leaving when I was crying. I then remembered that it was Nick who did that. I knew that I needed to tell the police about Nick burning my house. I fuckin' hated him for doing that. I guess I'd talk to Jason about what happened and then maybe he will go to the police with me. I'd tell Jordan but he'd think I was lying. Now all I had to do was wait for Jason to get home. I finished eating my Poptart and laid back down on the bed. I was about to go to sleep when I heard the door open. I listened as the footsteps walked to the bed and stopped.

"I'm sorry." I head Jordan whisper.

I didn't know if he knew I was still awake or not so I decided to pretend to be asleep. I felt the other side of the bed sink down as he laid down beside me. I was glad that he actually didn't put his arm around me but I still didn't want him near me at the moment. I ignored it and fell asleep.