Dead Loving the Living

Chapter one: Begginging

"But. I don't want to move!" I exclaimed to my parents. It was wrong so wrong. They had packed all of my stuff away and not only did they not have the heart to tell me that we were moving they expected me to just go with them.

"Sorry honey. Your already unrolled from school. Plus we've already bought the house. Its gonna be fun!" she added as an after thought.

I groaned and wanted to tear my hair out. This was so frustrating,

"mom. When do we leave?" I sighed defeated.

"Tonight," she said matter of factually and I wanted to tear my hair out yet again!!

"Tonight?!?! Mom I have to say goodbye to all of my friends... to Clara... to James... To Caleb!!!" I screamed and I was getting madder by the second.

"Can't honey. Call them now and saw your goodbyes" mom said.

She doesn't understand the power of friendships. -wave of tears-

This sucked.

I called everyone and all had the same response:

"When can we meet and say goodbye?"

My response:

"We leave tonight. " with tears in my voice and eyes.

Their response:

"What?!!?? What time?"

My response:

"I don't know. Let me find out."

My response:

"7:30p.m. tonight guys. That leaves us 30 minutes..."

"Meet you there!" was everyone's response. So I went out the door to go meet them and say goodbye.

I won't write any details on it because I didn't want you guys to cry. I got a gift from everyone. Pictures of them... stuff they knew I would love. I made sure they had my cell phone number to call me when they wanted to and that I had their's so I could call them. My parents were in for a rude bill with tons of money to be paid.

I was so mad at them I could kill them for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK first chapter and I have never done anything like this. Please comment. I need feedback and would love to hear what you guys think.

P.S. I finally got the spell check to work!! Yay!!! So I am going to go back and spell check everything!