Dead Loving the Living

Chapter 10: Discovery

***
Emily's p.o.v.
***

I slowly walked up the stairs. Then I started to hear a voice. Saying something. It started out as a murmur and then... got louder and clearer. What was this person saying? Who was it? Was it Mike? No it couldn't be Mike. He whispers. What was going on?

I stopped and listened. It was coming from a room I hadn't even seen before. A light came on in the room and I could see a shadow.

Then I heard what the voice was saying clearly for the first time.

"Emily."

I slowly climbed the rest of the stairs and went to the door. It was like my body wasn't listening to my brain. My brain was screaming no but it was like my body was screaming yes!

***
Mike's p.o.v.
***

I heard a voice say Emily's name and went to investigate. Then I could hear Emily's thoughts.

No. No. No. No. No. my little voice inside my head was screaming.

What was going on? Then I saw her. She was fighting her body. Her body was not listening to her brain. Then I saw the room that I had seen.

No! Someone else was here. Ready to haunt if I decided not to haunt. And not they were gonna kill this family. They killed my family last time but they weren't going to hurt Emily and her family. Then I heard her cries again.

OK this is not working. Help someone help me!!!

Emily!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this was a short chapter. My idea like went south or something... cause now I cant remember what I wanted to write...