Dead Loving the Living

Chapter 11: Rescue

Emily's p.o.v.

What was happening to me?? Why did this have to happen to me??? I though to myself...

I couldn't see Mike... couldn't even really hear him... He probably could hear me. Probably trying to help me. But what could he do? He probably went right through me when he tried to reach out and grab me... then i felt something touch me and I realized it must be Mike.

Why can't I see you Mike?

What was I going to do now that I can't see him??? What was this voice. Oh no!! I am getting closer to the door!!! Nooooo!!!

***
Mike's p.o.v.
***

What was I going to do?? Emily's mind is starting to flip out. What does she mean why can't i see you?? She should be wearing her necklace. Right?I looked at her neck.

There was no golden locket. I flipped out this time. Where was the locket?? I looked around and then saw something shivering down the stairs.

By this time she was screaming in her mind since she couldn't scream in her head. I don't think she really like this hole concept of her body not listening to her brain.

I floated down the stairs at top speed and then there her necklace was. I scooped it up and glided back up the stairs to see Emily's hand against her own will reaching out for the door handle. It was like slow motion after that. I ran to her... well mostly glided to her and touched the locket to her hand. Nothing happened.

" Ha ha ha!!! Think you can stop me so easily?? Once she opens this door she lets me out and I can haunt them and kill them... just like I did with you family." a voice said. The same spooky voice that had called to me years ago. The same voice that called to me 8 months before I died. I shook my head. I hadn't been wearing the necklace either. I had wrapped it up in the secret room. Maybe she had to be wearing it??

I slipped the locket over her head and then bam. The door was gone with a screeching scream.

"I.. I.. I can see you!" Emily whispered and she promptly fell into my arms. I am glad I am a strong ghost... cause man... is she heavy compared to a ghost. I am light as a feather but she... she is not so light as a feather. I laid her down on the ground carefully and she stirred but didn't awake. I stayed where I was and waited for her to awake.

Then I got a weird feeling... Should I kiss her?
♠ ♠ ♠
How is this chapter? The necklace saved her!! oh ya!!! Laugh out loud.

Comments would be greatly appreciated!!!