Dead Loving the Living

Chapter 14: Katie Willows

I walked back up the path deep in thought on how I was going to find Mike's sister. No body was found. Like Mike and his friends but I found them... but Katie's body was never found and I can't see her at all... so she's still alive.

"Mike how old was your sister when you... when you died?" I asked not looking him in his face.

"She had been 12." he said sadly.

"So she would be around 18 right?" I asked and he nodded.

"OK." I said and walked into the house.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. I got my laptop out and got Internet connection up and running. I went to findaperson.com and typed in Katie Willows. I got a bunch of hits and found most of them telling me what I already knew. A girl had disappeared and not been found. But one had a comment no one had read in ages.

kwisalive: How do you know she isn't dead? Dead emotionally? Maybe alive and gone but not really dead... her family died... she doesn't really want to go out like them... why cant you all just leave her alone??

I typed back:

I understand completely. But I am doing a research project type thing and I need to get in touch with her about her brother... Mike Willows. I know, well knew him personally and need to talk to Katie. Are you her? does kwisalive stand for Katie Willows is alive?

I pressed enter and sat back waiting. If this girl was all about being left alone she must be waiting for a comment on this message board. someone looking directly for her. Whether to help or to harm her she didn't know. So she wasn't taking any chances.

"I forgot to tell you." Mike said from behind me, making me jump. "Sorry."

"Its OK. Go on."

"Katie could sort of see into the future. I think how she escaped was what she saw. She saw herself escaping and knew which direction to take to get away. I think she saw just her escaping... and didn't realize we all had died." he finished and when I turned around he had a far away look in his eyes.

"I see."

Then something popped up on my screen.

kwisalive:
You knew Mike? Clever person to realize what my user-name meant. Why are you asking about Mike?

I replied with:

I can see him. I need you to come home so he can see that your alright. TO make sure your still alive. Where did you go?

kwisalive:
I guess I will... but if your lying...

then no more response for I turned to Mike and he had a hopeful look on his face.

"She's alive."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever to update!
Comments=faster updates