Dead Loving the Living

Chapter 15: The meeting

I heard a car in front of the house and rushed to the front window. A girl about 15 years old stepped out and I instantly knew who she was.

"Mike, Katie's here." Mike instantly appeared and I opened the door and Katie breezed in.

"You weren't kidding about living here." she said shortly.

"Hey Katie. I'm Emily."

"Nice to meet you." but her face told a different story. I looked at Mike and he smiled weakly.

" She's... she never really liked meeting new people unless I brought them home... she could always tell if they were alright to stick around." Mike said and I only nodded.

"What are you nodding at?"

"Your brothers statement. You don't like meeting new people is what he just told me."

" I don't believe that for a second. And anyone can tell I don't like meeting new people because I am hostile towards anyone." I began to smile wickedly and Mike got a panicked look on his face.

"If you don't believe any of the things I told you then why did you come?" she frowned at me and I smiled back. "Let me take you on the awesome tour of your old house Katie.My room is gonna be last." I spun around and walked into the living room. I found that Katie had no choice but to follow.

"This is the living room, as you would know since it was the living room when you lived here."

"How would you know that? It was all swept out with no furnishings whatsoever." Katie said primly and I was starting to get annoyed with her.

"A certain birdie told me. I believe his names Mike."

"Oh dear." Mike said and winced at the death glare I shot him.

"I see. Carry on then." Katie said and I wanted to knock her out, tie her up and shout at her.

This was not going as I had planned at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short.