Dead Loving the Living

Chapter 4: New life, New school

***
Emily's p.o.v.
***

I looked around my new room. I got to decorate it any which way I wanted. Kinda a truce between me and my parents. I wasn't hugely mad at them anymore but still...

I was going to paint my room black with yellow stripes and green small polka dots.

I kept feeling a poke and a stare at my back. But I ignored it anyways.

I was getting a four poster bed with black/purplish sheets. It looked really cool. I had a colorful rug that totally matched everything in my room. I had a built in book case and then I had a built in desk, a couch, another desk and then I had a walk in closet. I swear its like a mini mall. It was beautiful. I had managed to get all the clothes out of there. I found a little book in the pocket of a coat.

I was going to look at it after my parents went to bed so I wouldn't be disturbed.

I was examining my room before painting it when I saw a door. Like a secret compartment that was hidden away. I looked at it and then pressed on it. It wouldn't budge.

I looked at a flower design a little away from it next and it looked like a button in the middle of the flower.

"Wonder what this is..." I muttered.

I pressed it and then the secret door opened.

"Wow." I exclaimed and crawled in

It was like a secret room.

***
Mike's p.o.v.
***

No no Nooooo!!! She has found my secret room. MY secret room.

I had shown nobody that. Not even my best friend. Not even my family. But now it has been found with all the things I left behind... and my body...

***
Emily's p.o.v.
***

Oh. My. God. A body. I looked at it kinda transfixed. Like something about it wasn't right.

I didn't want to deal with this right now. I would come investigate tomorrow. Yes tomorrow.

I went back out and closed the door with the button. I crawled into bed and opened the little book.