Dead Loving the Living

Chapter 5: The Journal of Mike

I sat up in bed with a flashlight. My parents had come in my room twice saying I should go to bed. But if I turned my light out and had a flashlight they wouldn't see the light and see that I was still up.

I looked at the first entry.

March 8th 1998

I found the secret passageway today. It was totally awesome. It leads to a secret room. I also found this journal. Like it was meant for me for my name was on it. This used to be my grandfathers room when he was a boy. Then my fathers and now mine. But the problem is that dad never found the passageway. Cause when I asked earlier if there were any passageways he said no. Not that I know of. But this journal like, has my name on it. Cool huh? I am so excited about tomorrow for I will explore more of the passageway. I will keep this journal update of all my findings and what I do during the day.

Got to go,dad is coming up.

Sincerely yours,
Mike


Wow. So this belonged to a Mike.

March 9th 1998

I found another secret. The passageway room leads to another. It is full of many things. Jewels, rings, jewelry, journals, maps. Like a fortune in there. And its all mine. All because my grandfather left it to me. In his will but my parents thought he was crazy cause they didn't know about no treasure and I found it. It is totally awesome. I am going to hide my journal in the secret room. Not the treasure room because it was hard to get into. Not like the room isn't hard to get into but I will remember better if it is just in the first room. Tomorrow I am going to see if it leads off to another room.

Got to Go. Mom is calling me for dinner.

Sincerely Yours,
Mike


Second entry. A treasure room? Sounds cool. I'll check it out tomorrow. But I guess for now I will go to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK this was basically a filler. Kinda told about Mike's findings of the room and stuff.