Dead Loving the Living

Chapter 6: Visions

I turned the flashlight off and snuggled into the covers.

"Please come to me." I heard a whisper in my ear say.

I freaked out. I stilled and then I looked around me to see if anybody was there.

"Your not going to see me. Follow my voice..." I heard the whisper say again.

I flipped the covers off and got up. I was in my nightgown... it was long and billowy. A nice pale blue that went with my eyes.

I heard a gasp and I guess I had this confused look on my face because the next thing I heard was the whisper voice again.

" Don't be alarmed. I won't hurt you. Please follow my voice."

I walked towards his voice and then I stopped. His voice had disappeared. Where had it gone? Had I imagined it? Was I having a dream and now its the part where I get stranded?

"Please follow my voice." I heard the whisper again. I shivered. No, this wasn't a dream.

I followed a little farther and then yet again nothing. A wall. And I couldn't hear the voice again.

"Press the other flower you looked at earlier." the voice said. I looked. As my eyes accustomed to the dark I found the flower and pressed it. Something slid open. I heard it.

"Follow my voice. Follow my voice." I kept hearing and I did. Then all of a sudden I was in a flashback it seemed like.

"Mike. Look I wanna let you know that I am there for you." I heard a voice and I spun around. A boy... About my age really.

"Thanks bro. I owe you big time." 'Mike' said.

"All I need is your friendship." the other guy said.

"Mike" I heard trailed out scream.

I whipped around to see a girl about my age as well running down the hill... now that she was closer I saw she was about 12. Oops. Guess I have some bad eyesight that needs to get checked.

"When did you get home?" the small girl demanded puffing for air.

"About 2 minutes ago. I wanted to finish my conversation." Mike said.

"Oh. Well mom is looking for you." the little girl said. Mike smiled a dazzling smile and I couldn't help but think... what I would do, or kill for to have that smile beaming on me.

"Mike? Where are you?" I heard an elderly voice scream throughout the house as I followed Mike and the little girl into the front door.

"Right here mom!" Mike screamed back and smiled his winning smile at the little girl.

"Katie got me!" he said.

"Mike!!!" the women started in exasperation. "There you are. There's something you should know darling..." his mother I guess said.

"What is it?" Mike asked.

"Your... your grandfather. Well he... passed away." his mother said.

And then I felt emotions so big I started to cry and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. "Are you OK?" I heard the same whisper.


"Your emotions. Are strong. Kinda like how I lost my grandmother." I whispered back trying to regain my emotions again. I noticed we were back in the secret room.

I wiped my tears away from my eyes and then looked around. Then I felt a touch on my shoulder and whipped around.

"My name is Mike. As you have seen. Now you know what I look like. I am the ghost of this house you could say." the voice whispered.

"Oh." was all I could say.

"Nice to meet you?" I said.

"Yes. Nice to meet you. I must go and you must go to sleep. Nice to meet you again." the voice whispered and then the presence I had felt disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK well, they have something in common and the whole she feels what he feels in flashbacks will come into play. Well later in the story. Right now I am listening to Celine Dion- My Heart will Go on! I love that song!!!

I also love the movie Titanic that the song is played on. They used that song really well. But getting off topic. I should have the next update up in a couple of days but I want Comments!
Please comment!