Dead Loving the Living

Chapter 8: A new Secret

Everything happened so fast.

The dude disappeared leaving me with his dead body. I knew there was a second secret room. But I didn't want to go discover it right now. I know shocking to me as well for I love to discover things but sadly no. I am not in the mood.

He sounded so desperate it was killing me. His voice whispering out to me. His voice saying help me. begging me to help him. And I thought my problems were big. But no. I was dead wrong.

Oops! Did I just say that??? I need to learn not to say that. Am I talking to myself now? How embarrassing1 At least no one can hear me!

"Wrong. You spoke that last sentence out loud!" the whisper came out and I jumped ten feet it felt like.

"Sorry for scaring you." he said and I only nodded speechless yet again. what was wrong with me?

"Nothings wrong with you. Your perfect." the whisper came and my head shot up.

I could see an outline. An outline of the body in front of me but it was sort of like a gray line blending with things. and then it was gone.

"Time for dinner!!!!" I heard my mother scream. Dinner already?

My stomach growled and I realized I had skipped both breakfast and lunch. Darn this stupid mystery. It was changing me. I never and I mean NEVER skip meals... well there goes never. Right out the window.

I raced out of the secret room and shut it with the flower button. I raced out the door and slammed it shut running down the stairs.

Something smelled good. Well anything would smell good at this point in time for I am starving!
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is when she starts to see him. Hope you guys like it!!!