‹ Prequel: Bedtime
Status: .

Awake

Wrong.

"B-Blake, stop"
I whisper, finally getting the words out.

He pulls away, hovering over me, he stares at my through half lidded eyes.
He is breathing is ragged, his lips parted.
He swallows hard and leans back, almost sitting on my thighs.

"I'm sorry Farrah, I'm so sorry"
He chokes out.

"Why?"
I ask breathless.

"I-I shouldn't have done that"
Sadness floods his face.

"I asked for the kiss"
I reply my brow furrowing.
I don't want him to be sad.

He shakes his head, fists clenching.
"That was more then a kiss Farrah and you know it. I went too far, I'm just an idiot"
He gets off the bed turning away from me.

"It's okay- "No it's not!"
He wheels around, practically shouting.
"I broke my promise once when that bastard took you, I wasn't there to protect you from what he did and now look at me? I was about to just that and I should be better then that! I promised myself I would never be like that lowlife jackass again!"
I wince at the mention of what happened, what started this whole thing.

I swing my legs over the bed and stagger up to him.
"Blake, look at me!"
He refuses.
"Look at me!"

He looks down at me and I take hold of his jaw.
"You are nothing like that beast!"

"You said at the hospital- "I know what I said, but I was wrong! It's not your fault he did what he did to me and you would never do that to me! I know this because if you anything like him, you wouldn't have stopped, you wouldn't be sad, you wouldn't have cared! You may not have been there to stop that from happening, but you were there yesterday, you came for me and you took me away from that place, you stopped something from happening that could have killed me and that right there is enough proof I was wrong! You are a good person! A beautiful person!"

The words fly off my tongue before I even realize what they are.
I've never talked like that before, they strength in my voice is strange.
I can barely comprehend that I said all that.
You know you believe it though and you know it's the truth.....
The little voice says.
The little voice is right.

He gazes down out me, stunned.
I lean upward and press a light kiss to his unresponsive lips.
"I-I love you Blake"
Turning away, I start back to the bed.

Fingers catch my wrist, stopping me.
In a blur of motion, I feel his mouth upon mine once again.
He pulls away, holding my face.
"I love you too Farrah"

With that he leaves my room quickly, shutting the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is pretty short, but it's better then nothing.
I messed up a nerve on the back of skull and neck, and I've been dealing with a migraine, so until that little problem clears up(and I can actually think straight) I might not be able to update, but I will try!

Thanks to rivals are insane, Bubbleloveworld, SHATTER_ed, ello.luv, xx.RAWR!.xx, mon cherie., heyisaidhow, XoNeSeCrEtX, Hell's.Angel, Purplegiraffe99, the addiction club., KawaiiCookiiee, Yay It's Alex!, kissmyoops, Justpaige and Frankiie:)