‹ Prequel: Bedtime
Status: .

Awake

Contentment.

"Julian Cherri, once not even a suspect now has been reveled as the murderer of Penelope Green and Margot Lang, the girls bodies where found in the woods over a mouth ago. Sadly, the two girls were not her only victims, we have the confession of Cherri that she murdered four other girls, all thought to be missing. Unfortunately this confession is coming from the grave, from a record book, Cherri, 38, was killed last month by Asher Smith and Farrah Porter in self defense.
Both teenagers-who were also once part of her rehab center-are today doing fine, Smith returned to his mother and Porter to her parents and brother. Due to a mysterious fire the rest of the kids were welcome back to their hom-"
I switch off the TV, smiling.

The afternoon light glows in the living room warmly, the air smells of oatmeal cookies that are baking in the oven.

I move around the living room, dusting. Passing by the radio I switch it on.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up in the morning when the day is new
And after having spent the day together
Hold each other close the whole night through.
"

I continue on, moving the feather duster to the tune.
Arms wrap around my waist, after a month my rib is almost completely healed and I feel no pain as this happens.

"I love this song"
Blake mumbles into my hair.

"Me too"
I turn around in his embrace to face.
"It never fails to make feel happy. Mother and father will be home soon, can you go check the pasta on the stove?"
Nodding he pulls away, kisses the top of my head and jogs into the kitchen.

As I pick up a family photo to dust it, the phone rings, I switch of the radio and hurry over to pick up the phone.

"Porter Residence"

"Hey Ms. Porter, how are you doing this fine evening?"
Replies Ashers' voice from the other line as he fakes a haughty accent.

"I'm doing fine Mr. Smith, did you see the story the news did on us?"

"Yes I did my fair lady, quite interesting, too bad they left all the juicy details though"
He sighs.

"I can't say I'm disappointed, the story isn't all too pretty, the sooner we forget it better I say"

"True love, true. Anyway I just called to see how your doing"

"Just fine, cooking dinner for my mother, it's her birthday"
I answer peering over into the kitchen to see Blake spill pasta sauce on the floor and then try to clean it up hurriedly.

"I won't keep you them, have a good evening and say happy birthday to your mother for me"

"Will do, buh-bye"

"Bye"

Hanging up, I sigh happily and sit down on the couch, this past month everything has started to look up, the future looking a bit brighter.
In the first time in a long time, I'm almost content with life.

"Who was that?"
Blake questions, wiping his hands clean on a dish towel as he walks out of the kitchen.

"Asher"

"Ah"
He takes a seat next to me, pulling me over onto his lap.
"He's nice guy, real nice"
His words are strained as he states this.

"What's the matter? Don't you like him?"
I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No I do, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"He always gave off the vibe that he had feelings for you and I thought for a while that you felt the same about him...Do yo-I mean, did you?"
His eyes stare intensely into mine, his grip on me tightening.

"Blake" I start, take his face in my hands "I never, ever, had any true feelings for Asher Smith and I never will, I love you"

He smiles and kisses me, softly.
"I love you too"

Some people say happy endings don't exist, some people true love isn't real. I don't believe that.
This may not be my happy ending, because I know that this not an ending, we have our whole lives ahead of us.
But I do know that true love is real, realer then I ever imagined.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting a new story, Desired, and there's a surprise, Farrah, Blake and Asher will appear in it, it's not focused on them completely, but there might be a somethings that will interfere with their beautiful relationship, mwahaha.
So check it out, and subscribe if you feel like it, first chapter will be up very soon :)

Thanks a million to Bubbleloveword, TheStruggle, kids in love., ello.luv, drown her to sleep, KawaiiCookiiee, meilishezhe, The-Joker, kissmyoops, Hell's.Angel and Eleven:11 :)