Status: done(: the sequel will start next week!

Doesn't Mean a Thing

23.

Elise had woken up and was going down to the Great Hall for breakfast. It was a light spring day and Elise wanted to go outside for a change. She changed into a light red shirt, jeans, and sandals in anticipation for the warm day. It was the first weekend it was warm enough to wear light clothes and she was thankful for it.

As she sat down to her toast and eggs, someone wrapped their hands around her eyes. “Guess who.” The totally predictable voice said. Elise laughed and peeled Fred’s hands off.

“You know I’d know it was you.” She said. He leaned down and kissed her cheek.

“Just making sure, love.” He said, smiling crookedly. “I have a great day planned. Go change into a swim suit and put something over it.”

Elise gave him a look. “Fred, it’s too cold to swim in the lake!” she said hesitantly.

Fred laughed. “We won’t swim in the lake; I promise. Now hurry up.”

Elise ate her food and got up. She slowly went back to the tower and up to her room. She’d packed a swim suit to the advice of her father. He’d said when the weather was warm, they’d swim in the lake, but she didn’t think it was warm enough. Besides, it wasn’t like Hogwarts really had a pool or anything.

She pulled out the mint green two piece she’d bought in France. It’d looked good when she was tan, but she was frightfully pale. Elise was insanely insecure about her body; she was a stick and her bones showed in some places. No matter how much she tried to change, she didn’t. She was just skinny and bony.

Elise put on her bathing suit and threw a shirt and skirt over it. Grabbing her wand and a bag, she went down to the common room. Fred was waiting, wearing trunks and a t-shirt. He smiled cheekily. “Have you figured out where we’re going yet?” he asked. Elise shook her head and he laughed. “Come along then.”

The two of them snuck to the fifth floor. There was a big door at the end of the hallway and Fred approached it. Warily giving it a password, the door opened and he pulled Elise inside. It was a large bathroom, possibly the biggest Elise had ever seen. There were showers to the left and right and bathrooms going down a hallway. In the middle a large swimming pool sized tub filled the area. Stained glass windows covered the walls.

“Where are we?” Elise asked.

Fred grinned. “This is the prefects’ bathroom. If you’re a prefect, head boy or girl, and Quidditch captain, you can use this. George and I always get the passwords one way or another. A lot of people don’t know about it. I use it as my personal swimming pool. I know the prefects and heads use it as a pool; they have regular pool parties here. Other than that, no one really uses it because it’s far from the common rooms and no one likes to bathe naked in front of each other.”

Fred ran to the side and started filling the pool. He peeled off his shirt and threw it to a bench and waded into the pool. “Come on, Elise.” He urged.

Elise slowly took off her shirt and skirt, tossing them to the bench Fred put his clothes. She hung up her back and slowly got into the water.

“Why are you so nervous?” Fred teased.

Elise gulped. This was the most exposed she’d ever been to any boy. “I’ve…I’m…this is embarrassing.” She sputtered. “I look like a sack of bones.” She said, turning away.

Fred shushed her and grabbed her by the waist. He pulled her in, feeling her delicate curves. His hands stopped at her ribcage, which he felt through her skin. Elise turned around.

“You’re beautiful. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life.” He assured her. “I love you.” He said.

Elise smiled. It was the first time he’d said it. “I love you too.”

Fred crashed his lips upon hers and pushed her to the edge of the pool. She ran her hands over his back and he ground his hips into hers. Fred started kissing her neck and chest; Elise looked to the stain glass mermaid. It was creepy. Fred began to fondle with the back of
her top and she froze.

Fred felt her immediate stop and pulled away. “You’re not ready, are you?” he asked, his voice cracking. He strained to pull away from her.

“Are you a virgin, Fred?” Elise asked in a small voice.

Fred looked down. “Would you be mad if I told you I wasn’t?”

Elise gave him a concerned look. “Who was it? Was it Angelina?” she asked.

Fred bit his lip and looked down, red and guilty. “Yeah, maybe with Angelina...and this one muggle girl. Look, it was over the summer and it didn’t mean a lot. I did it three or four times with this muggle girl working in the village. It wasn’t a big deal and we ended it before the summer ended. It’s not a big deal.” He assured her. When he saw her wary face, he looked shocked. “Wait…are you a virgin?”

Elise nodded. “Yeah, I am.” She snapped.

Fred gave her a look. “That’s perfectly fine. We can do it when you want to.”

Elise got out of the swimming pool. “How come you never told me?” she asked, drying herself.

Fred groaned. “Oh Elise, don’t make a big deal out of this.” He pouted.

Elise sighed. “This is a big deal, Fred. It’s a big deal to me.” She snapped again.

Fred groaned again; he knew he should’ve never told her. “Look, if anything it’s a good thing! At least one of us is experienced.”

Elise laughed maniacally. “Well that’s just great to know!” she slipped on her clothes and stormed out of the bathroom. Fred quietly cleaned up their mess and followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoooa there buddy.

ps. I don't do smut. If you're looking for that kind of stuff, it's not here.