Status: done(: the sequel will start next week!

Doesn't Mean a Thing

24.

Elise was marching into the common room when she ran into George. “Whoa, I thought you and Fred were on your romantic date?”

Elise shook her head. “Oh, we were until he dropped a bomb on me.” She said angrily. “Why didn’t he tell me he wasn’t a virgin?”

George twisted his mouth in an effort not to laugh. “He never told you?”

Elise raised her eyebrow. “You know?”

George chuckled. “Of course I know, I’m his twin brother Elise. He tells me everything.”

Angelina came up to them. “Why is Elise mad?” she asked.

George shrugged. “She didn’t know Fred wasn’t a virgin.”

Angelina laughed. “How could you not?”

Alicia and Katie poked in, as well as Ron and Harry. “What are we talking about?” Ron asked.

“We’re discussing Fred’s virginity.” George noted.

“Oh yeah, I remember. The bloke was so excited when he came home.” Ron said, rolling his eyes.

“Well thanks for sharing, everyone!” Elise yelled our sarcastically.

“Sharing what?” Fred asked, walking in.

“That you’re obviously not a virgin and I’m an idiot for not knowing.” Elise snapped at him. She stomped up the stairs.

Fred stared at all of them. “Well you’ve all been a great help!” he yelled. He trodded up to his dormitory. Once the door slammed, his peeled his wet shirt off and dried his hair. Taking off his trunks and putting on pajamas, he planned to sleep the rest of the day away.

*~*~*~*

Elise changed out of her bathing suit into a large shirt that hung off her shoulder and shorts. She dried her hair and pulled it into a tiny bun.

“Elise, don’t be angry at him.” Angelina said. Elise jumped; she didn’t even notice her walk into the room.

“Why?” she asked.

Angelina sighed. “He tried to do it with you, didn’t he?”

Elise nodded, hugging her shoulders. “I’ve never…you know. I didn’t want to lose it in a swimming pool.” She said sarcastically. “That’s always been my dream.”

Angelina chuckled. “Don’t be angry. If anyone should be angry, it should be me. It was me he was cheating on over the summer. Besides, that was before he knew you.”

Elise sighed. “I guess you’re right.” She stared at Angelina. "I'm surprised you don't hate me."

Angelina nodded and took her hand. “I’m not mad at you, you know. We were over from the start. He loves you more than anything I’ve ever seen before.”

Elise bit her lip. “I should probably go see him, shouldn’t I?” she asked.

Angelina nodded. “You’ll be able to get up to his dormitory.”

*~*~*~*

Elise crept up the stairs and opened the door slowly. It smelled like cologne and sweat, but she ignored it. She saw him, curled up in a ball on his bed. The room was a mess, but Fred seemed to keep his area tidy. She looked at his bedside table; his wand and a healing spell book sat on it. There was a picture of his family, and much to her surprise, a picture of her.

She sat on his bed and got under the covers, wrapping her arms around his stomach. He rolled onto his back and she laid her head on top of his chest. He opened his eyes and groaned. “What?”

“Hi.” She whispered, kissing his chest. “I’m sorry for overreacting. I was a bit of a bitch…I’m just scared, that’s all.”

Fred stroked her hair. “Scared about what?” he asked.

She sighed. “I’m just scared that you’re more…experienced than me. You know more than me. And what if I’m not good?”

Fred chuckled. “No one is ever good their first time. I’ll just guide you along when it happens.”

She gave him a look with her catlike eyes. “I want it to happen.” She whispered, reaching down at his waist and lower.

Fred stiffened. “Well if you don’t want it to happen now, you might not want to touch that.” He said shakily.

She chuckled and brought her hand back up to his chest. “I love you.” She said, kissing his neck.

Fred grinned. “I love you too.” He was turning red. Fred jumped off his bed and covered his crotch. “Now if you excuse me, I have to take care of a problem. I’ll be right back.” He said quickly.

Elise burst into laughter as he ran out of the room and to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
d'awh, teenage love.