‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Arms.

Why am I doing this? It was probably a mean trick to get back at me for terrorizing the first year Gryffindors last semester. If it was I deserved it, but still, those kids had it coming! I squinted at Potter’s messy writing and looked around the room the note brought me to. It was empty. It was a joke! I will kill him! I went to turn around to leave when I saw a giant mirror, it had a gold frame and was standing by the front of the room. Well,I didn't know my ugliness was so offensive! if Harry wanted me to go freshen up why wouldn’t he have sent me to the bathroom? I slowly swayed toward the mirror shoving the paper into my pocket, placing my hands in the pockets of my jumper after it.
“What’s so important about you?” I asked staring at my reflection, yes even though I am a vampire, I can still see myself. I saw myself grow taller than my five foot frame, my red hair turned brown and I was older, about twenty-one.” I touched the mirror lightly, my jaw fell open in disbelief. A baby formed in my stomach, stretching out to look like I was about to give birth. Wait! I never wanted to be pregnant, I hated children! Someone else’s hands laid on my belly and pulled me to them, I looked up the mirror to see Snape standing behind me. I gasped and whirled around, he was gone. Quickly my eyes flicked back to the mirror, I was kissing Severus now, his hands on my stomach, and mine tangled in his hair.” Ew! I looked away in disgust and ran from the room before those figures in the mirror started doing something I didn’t want to see.
Music blared through my ears and I whipped around corners.

I fell in your arms tonight. I began to pick up speed. Stupid song, stupid mirror, stupid fucking image! I ran to the Slytherin common room, at least I knew there were no creepy possessed mirrors in there. I pulled out my headphones, about to enter, when I heard voices.
“I saw you with her, Potter. If you know what’s best for you, you’ll stay away from her.”
“If you know what’s best for you, you’ll stay away from me.” Harry snapped rushing to the door, once he saw me he stopped. I smiled slightly at him and mouthed a thank you to him. It’s the polite thing to do, even if the voodoo mirror scared the shit out of me. Harry smiled and nodded before leaving the common room.
“What’s going on with you and Potter?” Draco hissed pointing toward the door.
“Nothing.” I lied. “He gave me Herbology notes.”
“That better be all he gives you!” With that Draco took his hissy fit up to his room. I guess everyone is in a bad mood. Leigha and Emily were fast asleep when I walked into our dorm, Emily was still in her dress and was lazily spread across her bed, while Leigha was in shorts and a T-shirt and wrapped in her baby blanket. At least they had fun tonight. I kicked off my heels and fell face first into my bed, not bothering to change like Emily. I was too emotionally drained to bother. I curled into a ball and hugged myself until I was sure I wasn’t going to fall apart. I let my eyes close knowing I wouldn’t sleep anyways, and let myself sink into my mind. The dark pit pulled me down and smothered me with the visions that haunted my dreams so many nights before. The look on Snape’s face stayed with me the whole night, pinning me to the world so I couldn’t get up. His eyes burned holes through my heart, the hurt, betrayed eyes that lost life in front of me made sure to torture my heart strings until I finally cried in guilt. I tried to shake the images away, desperate to make my wrongs right. I weakly pulled myself off the bed, but the weight of the world buckled my knees. All I could do was look out the door a let my mind strangle the life out of me. I glanced around the dark room.

Creaaaaak

My head snapped toward the door, it slowly pushed open, however no one emerged from the shadows. I rested my head on the floor and listened. Footsteps slowly drifted into the room, however I saw no one. My heart pounded. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. However the nature in me was not keen on that idea. My fangs pushed into my tongue, making it hard to keep my mouth closed. within seconds I felt a hand brush through my hair, My fangs shrank back and my stomach tightened. My throat squeezed shut and I could feel tears rolling around my eyeslids begging to be let out. The disgusted feeling washed over me. I felt dirty…or was this guilt?
A hand pushed under my knees, and another under my arms. Slowly I was pulled into the arms of my enemy, the arms of the man I broke. Snape walked a few steps before laying me in my bed. He pulled the covers over me then everything was still and silent. I let out a shaky breath and a tear fell from my eye. Shit. I remianed still and quiet, still faking slumber. The mattress shifted and a hand rested on my cheek, my tear was whipped away and I could feel his figure looming over me. The lips I feared brushed my forehead and my heart ripped in half.
"I still love you…"
Tears fought harder to fall through my closed eyes, Snape tucked my hair behind my ear and rested his hand on my cheek. My stomach tightened into knot and my throat felt like I had swallowed an orange; I couldn't breathe.
He knows I'm awake…Does he? Snape's thumb gently swiped across my cheek, as if trying not to wake me.
"You finally got what you wanted." The mattress shifted and his footsteps faded. Once the door closed the tears finally defeated my eyes, salty rivers poured down my face and the lump in my throat made my heavy sobs sound like wheezes. I was choking on all the emotion I've never felt before…and my mom wasn't hear to help me through it…I had no one to talk to…I was alone. I grasped at the sheets and tried to push myself up off my bed. I staggered and fell onto the floor once more. I couldn't make it to Snape's room tonight if I tried…I couldn't climb into his bed, He couldn't chase away my monster and make me safe again. I pulled myself off the floor and pulled off my dress. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and a grey Smiths t-shirt. My fangs pushed into my mouth, begging me to feed my thirst… I ripped my military jacket off my coat hook and my grey hoodie. I pulled on the sweater, followed by my jacket. Too lazy to search for my sneakers I slipped my feet back into my heels and left the room. My legs shook with every step and my body trembled. The shoes weren't helping. I kicked them off in the common room and sat on the couch. The fire was still cracking in the chimney, cascading light and warmth onto my body. I closed my eyes and let the fire lull me into daze.

A door slammed causing me to jump and wheeze once more. I looked around in desperation…he wasn't here. I was alone. I got off the couch and saw a pair of Leigha's skate shoes beside the fireplace. I walked over to them and slipped them on before walking out the door. I pulled my iPod head phones from around my neck and pushed them into my ears.

Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth
Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt
Still a little hard to say what's going on

Still a little bit of your ghost you witness
Still a little BIT of your face I haven't kissed
You step a little closer EACH DAY
That I can't say what's going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannonball

Still a little bit of your song in my ear
Still a little bit of your words I long to hear
You step a little closer TO ME
So close that I can't see what's going on

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to lie
Life taught me to die
So it's not hard to fall
When you float like a cannon

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
So come on courage!
Teach me to be shy
'Cause it's not hard to fall
And I don't WANNA scare her
It's not hard to fall
And I don't wanna lose
It's not hard to grow
When you know that you just don't know…


I'm beginning to think my music is possessed. I made my way outside with shaking legs, I felt like a doe, just learning to walk. My body ached with hunger and misery. My mind cleared as I made my way around the grounds.

Welcome to the Forbidden forest? I smiled and stalked into the trees…maybe someone will finally kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot to write the songs!

Arms Tonight - Mother Mother

And
Cannonball - Damien Rice.