‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Great Balls of Fire

“Della...Della...Della!” An annoying voice bounced off my eardrums persistently.
“What?” I groaned into my pillow rolling over to silence the voice, but failing and flopping to the floor.
“Draco wants you.” Footsteps walked around me and began an attempt to pull me to my feet.
“Tell him I’m busy.” I muttered into the carpet pulling my blanket off the bed to accompany me on the floor. The voice remained silent for a few seconds, assuming they left I curled into a ball and began to slip back into slumber. I was interrupted by soft whispers, then agonizing burring on racing up my foot. Screaming I jumped from the floor slapping at the flames till they were out. Slowly I turned to see a small girl grinning at me.
“Well, now that you’re up-
I cut her off by punching her in the face. The girl stumbled backward holding her nose.
“What. The. Fuck!” I screamed as she hit the floor. She pulled me down to the carpet with her and tried to head butt me. But failed when I ducked, causing her to crash jeer head into the trunk beside my bed.
“Now get off!” I yelled pushing against her, but she held onto me and started to try and smother me in the floor. With her screams the door flew open as I pushed her off, I jumped to my feet and flipped over my bed to leave. However someone grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into their grip. I was pushed back onto the floor and a black robe emerged in front of us.
“Miss. Fletcher, once again I see that you are in the middle of mischief. What am I to make of this?” me and the girl looked up to see Professor Snape standing in front of us, his arms crossed in front of his chest. Shit
“More importantly, may I ask why you are in the girl’s dormitory?” I questioned raising an accusing eyebrow. Snape’s face twisted into further anger, he lunged down and gripped my arm prying me to my feet.
“I’ve had enough of your childish behaviour.” He grumbled pulling me out the door and down the stairs.
“I’m sorry, She set me on fire, It’s not my fault!” I cried as I was pulled down more flights of stairs. The burn on my foot ripping open and becoming more irritated with every forced step.
“She started it, I swear, I only hit her once, I won’t do it again!” Snape stopped and turned around harshly, his eyes darting to the evidence. The black ash soiled my foot and the remains of my sock were falling off. He glanced back up at me.
“Detention for a month, you may start tomorrow after classes. You will clean the girl’s bathrooms every night spotless.” He grumbled before putting out his hand in front of me.
“And your wand privileges are suspended till further notice.” My jaw dropped as I listened.
“What! That’s not fair-
“What isn’t fair is the disruptence you have caused the whole Slytherin house and the time I have wasted on your foolishness, you are lucky I do not take you to the Head Master to have you properly disciplined by Dumbledore. Now your wand please.”
“What about the runt upstairs? She’s the one who set me on fire!” I complained while fishing my wand out of my unburned sock and roughly slapping it into Snape's hand. He placed it up his sleeve before grabbing the back of my neck.
“She will be dealt with, now go to the infirmary.” He mumbled pushing me in the direction to the school clinic. I pouted at him childishly before limping away. Snape stood in place ensuring I got to the medical centre before he drifted off.
"You know you can only give me so many detentions till someone starts suspecting something!" Snape stopped dead for a moment. His whole body tensed and his head turned slightly toward me, as if waiting for me to continue. When I remained silent, he continued down the hall.

“He did what?” Draco laughed loudly smacking the table.
“He took my wand!” I yelled slumping down in my seat, upset for having to repeat it to him again.
“Della, he fancies you, I swear. When I cast that spell on Potter, all I got was a smack over the head.” I groaned and covered my face.
“He doesn’t fancy me Draco, he just hates me. Plus this is mostly your fault, that girl you sent to wake me set me on fire!”
“Lilith? Isn’t that rich.” He laughed harder patting down his hair.
“It’s not funny!” I cried sliding down further in my seat.
“Yes it is.” He smiled before looking off to the teachers table.
“He just looked this way.” Draco smiled.
“And I care why?” I asked shuffling to my feet.
"Oh you care!"
"No I don't!"
"Then why are you leaving?"
"Because."
“Where are you going?” He yelped watching me gather my books.
“The library.” I stated, pushing all my things into my bag.
“Why?” he asked standing up with me as I pulled out my iPod.
"Hey, put that away! If someone see's you have muggle technology you'll be in trouble!"
“No one will see.” I seethed, threading the headphones through the back of my shirt.
"Yes they will!" Ignoring Draco's protests, I pushed the head phones in and put the iPod in my back pocket, then covering it with my sweater.
"Can you see it?" I asked.
"No." Draco said, sighing in defeat.
"Fantastic." I said before storming away from the table. Miles, by Mother Mother began to softly drift through my ears as I made my way out of the room. I pushed open the lunchroom doors and walked toward the library. My anger slowly subsided as the lyrics danced through my mind.

Miles, Miles and miles, before we reach the sand. Cacti, cacti and cacti for miles, miles of dry land, dry land. We gunna make it, we gunna make it. we gunna take it, we gunna take it easy once we feel the sea breeze. My lover….

Anger rose up in me once more. I was not going to take this from professor Snape. I was not going to take his unfair punishments, or his stupid glares. I was going to make his life hard, and I was going to make it out of Hogwarts alive. By the time I entered the library, I had no idea what I was looking for. I began walking the aisles, looking for anything that could suggest or provoke ideas on revenge. That is, until I saw Hermione Granger, jackpot. I watched her flip through the pages of a giant book. DEADLY POTIONS. This could work. I circled her table a few times till I got up enough courage. Quickly, I walked over to her and sat down across from the Gryffindor brainiac.
“Can I help you?” She asked in a sour tone, looking up from her book.
“Why yes, yes you can, I need some major help.”
“I’d say.” She grumbled looking back at her book. I brushed off that remark and sighed.
“Okay, I’m just going to come out and say it. I need your help with…A potions assignment." The song kept playing softly through my ears. We gunna make it, we gunna make it
“What is it?” she asked impatiently.
“Well, I don’t know exactly, it's for class…Something about…okay there’s this man and well I need something to figure out his emotions.”
“Snape?”
“I never said that.”
“No.”
“Please!” I begged standing up immediately.
“Della, he is a teacher, do you have any idea of what could happen? Are you that daffed?”
“Do you have any idea what could happen to me if I don’t make him stop? Plus I never said Snape, For all you know I could be talking about-
“No, you don’t need to, you want to. And Snape wouldn’t hurt you, you remind him too much of her.” She snapped sticking her head back in her book.
“I'm not talking about Snape, and her who?” I asked raising an eyebrow.
“Get lost.”
“Not till you tell me who ‘her’ is.”
“Listen, as you’ve guessed, I don’t have any humour for you, neither does Snape. So if you want him to lay off. Stop speaking.” Granger muttered.
“Just tell me who and I’ll leave.” I rushed leaning over the chair.
“Lily Evans!” She shouted slamming the book down on the tablet and ripped out of her seat before striding away.
“Who the hell is that?” I Yelled after her, earning an aggravated scream as a response.
"Whatever." I picked up the book Hermione left behind.

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain The Misfits began screaming in my ears.
too much love drives a man insane! That's it. I began flipping through the book
You broke my will, oh what a thrill. That's it!
♠ ♠ ♠
I am making a play list to kind of make the story more interesting....Della's iPod will actually make the story.....I can't tell you how. But hopefully you will like it.

Songs featured in this chapter.

Miles- Mother Mother
Great Balls of Fire- (Covered by the Misfits) Originally by Jerry Lee Lewis