‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Things are Falling apart.

“Della, what in god’s name?” I covered Lupin’s mouth and pulled him with me.
“Give me your jacket.” I begged. He took off his suit jacket and handed it to me, I turned from him and slipped it on. I buttoned it up so I was no longer exposed, but the hem only fell to just below my ass.
“What’s going on?” He asked in panic.
“I don’t know, I remember pouncing on a deer...nothing else.” I lied so he wouldn’t ask any more questions on my immaturity and why I am naked. I should've known something would go wrong…
“Get inside before someone sees you.” He whispered back and handing me his scarf. I wrapped it around my bottom and tied it before running inside. I ran as fast as I could down every hallway, slipping due to wet feet. However even though I fell down every five seconds, I kept running, Finally I was back downstairs and ducked into the empty common room. I stopped and turned around to make sure no one was coming in after me. Before I could turn I was being pulled upstairs.
“Thirty points from Slytherin!” I looked up to see Snape’s face twisted into anger and disgust. I pulled away from him and glared him down.
“Why?” I asked staring into his eyes, I swear he was almost blushing.
“Indecent exposure! I saw your disgusting parade.” He seethed.
“Admit it Severus, you loved it.”
“Why you little concubine!” He shoved me into the wall and glared down at me.
“Again with the sexual advances, and I’m practically naked this time.”
“Snape stuck his wand in my face and pushed me harder into the wall., Pushing me upward so my feet where off the ground, and our eyes were level.”
“Stop this ridiculous, arrogant behaviour, before I have you thrown out of Hogwarts.” I gazed deeply into Snape’s eyes and willed him to relax.
“You are not going to do that, Severus.”
“Watch me.” With that he let me fall to the floor as he stalked away. What the fuck? I stared after him with my mouth hanging open. It didn’t work….
“Oh my god, Della!” Leigha ran over to me laughing and draped the blanket around me.
“That was so James Bond!” Emily giggled patting my back.
“Lupin so saw you naked, he was stuttering still while he passed us.” Reese giggled.
“Snape just saw me naked.” I gaped still staring at the spot where he left. Everyone laughed harder and began gasping for air.
“He took away thirty points from us, he saw me naked outside.” Everyone stopped laughing.
“What?” They screamed in unison.
“I tried to glamour him from remembering, but it...it didn’t work…It always works!” I explained finally looking over at them. My friends stayed quiet looking down at me. I stood up and wrapped the blanket around me fully and trudged up to the dorm.
“That’s impossible.” Emily edged sitting down on her bed.
“Obviously not.” I said as I pulled on my pyjama pants, then taking the scarf off, tossing it to the floor.
"He cant fall under my influence…"
“Well, maybe he has some kind of repellent to vampires. You can try again later.” Leigha smiled tossing me my shirt, I took off Lupin’s coat and turned away from my friends while I put my bra and T-shirt back on.
“Anyways, I don’t care anymore. I’m fucking hungry.” I turned around to see Leigha and Emily looking uncomfortable.
“I’m not going to eat you, I’m just saying, I need to go find something now.” I grabbed my zip up hood and kicked on my sneakers.
“You can’t go now. What if you get caught, we already are in a bit of trouble!” Reese panicked blocking the door.
“Do you want me to eat Leigha?”
“No.”
“Then move.” I walked past her and made my way outside. Lupin was still walking around.
“Nice to see you with clothes on Fletcher.” I blushed and covered my face.
“I’m sorry.” I groaned letting my hands fall back to my sides.
“That’s alright, we know you are going through a tough time right now, I won’t tell anyone. Besides, I think you shook up Snivillrus a little too much, you are probably the first naked woman he’s seen in his lifetime.” I giggled along with the professor and began to walk with him.
"I doubt he's had much luck with even magazines." We erupted with laughter, however mine was false. He had loads of luck with me…kissing me on his bed.
“Hungry?” He asked motioning to the forest.
“Uhm, yeah. I figure eating an animal is probably better thinly roommate.”
“You’re right.” He laughed a little before stopping and nodding towards the forest.
“Bon Apatite.” I grinned at the teacher and dashed for the trees. I flew through the clearing and darted around the bushes and giant roots.

"why are you bringing me here?" I stopped and looked around. I wasn't alone anymore.
"Oh, I thought we'd keep this privet." I jumped up and latched onto a tree branch above me. I wormed my way up on top of it and shrank closer to the tree trunk.
"Professor, I don't-
"Where is she?"
"I don't know!" The owner of the voice was pushed under the tree I was in. Maria fell into the leaves and whined.
"She was in her room just a few minutes ago!"
"But where is she now?"
"I don't know!" Maria cried as a black cloaked figure swooped down over her, grabbing her collar and pulling her to her feet. Who were they looking for? Me?
"Maria, You do not want me as your enemy…"
Oh god, I've heard that line before. Twit.
"I don't know okay, I haven't seen her all day!" She saw me this morning…why is she lying…
The hooded figure pushed a small object into Maria's pocket.
"See to it that this is- Snape was cut off by my branch creaking. I scooted closer to the tree trunk and held onto it, If this branch is going down, I'm not going down with it.
"What was that?" Maria asked.
"Shh" Oh god.
"Please, I can help you. I wont tell anyone. Just-just don't-
Before Maria could finish her sentence the cloaked man flicked his wand at her and she went silent.
"Professor-
"Yes, Maria. What are you doing here?"
"I-I don't know!" Her memory was erased.
"Help me." She whimpered. The cloaked man reached out and took her hand leading her out of the forest. Looking up at my tree before he left. What the fuck?
I jumped from the tree and glared after Maria and the man. Shit.