‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Turn

I walked into the dinning hall and sat down at a table with Reese and Emily.
"Leigha's still asleep" Reese muted, half awake herself as she let her head lull onto the table.
"Ew, Beaky is staring at you." I turned to see Maria 's teary eyes fixed on me. My heart broke, what has she gotten herself into…yeah she was a pain in my ass…but I didn't want this…whatever this was.
"What is she cryin' bout." Emily scoffed taking a bit from her bagel.
"I don't know." I lied taking a sip from my glass. Blood and cherry justice sloshed around in my mouth before it finally ran down my throat. I can't believe I never noticed the blood before…
"Fletcher." I turned around and my stomach tied in knots.
"Snape." I nodded, my eyes fusing to his.
"You seem to be forgetting you are my burden this year."
"I'm aware, I just choose not to care." Snape grabbed my elbow and pulled me from the desk.
"I don't have class today, you're really going to make me sit with you all day?"
"Obviously." We trudged down the hall in silence before we stopped in front of the classroom. The door opened and Snape waited for me to walk in first. I slid pass him and fell into an empty desk. Severus slammed the door behind us and walked toward me.
"Get up." He muttered, his eyes fixed on mine. my legs obeyed.
"Come here…" Snape demanded, his voice filled with curiosity. Once again my body drifted toward him. What the fuck…
"Della." Snape reached up to my face and pushed my hair behind my ear. His voice drifted out, sounding as if he were under water.
"Della?"
My head began to spin and my knees go weak.
"Della, take my hand." My arms flew out and grasped the teacher's cold hand.
What's happening to me?
"Calm down." My vision blurred and I fell into Severus' chest. his arms wrapped around me and he smoothed my hair, I couldn't move. My body was paralysed.
"uff" I breathed through parted lips…I couldn't even speak.
"What's that, Flethcer?"
"Geb ugh" I tried moving my arms, but my head just lulled into Snape's chest and my arms dangled over his.
Severus didn't answer me but he laid me on the floor. My body ached and my head thumped harder with every beat of my heart.
"Give up." Snape said, walking around me and looming over my head.
I groaned, Well. At least I tried to.
Snape walked over me and to his desk, with every second I could feel my heart getting heavier and heavierI tried to scream from the pain, but my lips refused to part enough. Minutes began to drag on like hours…the pain pulsing through my body caused waves of nausea through my body…I think I'm going to pass out.
Snape walked back toward me slowly, with every step the pain dulled…what did he do to me…
"Della?" His voice croaked.
'Help me…" I choked trying to reach out to him, my body was paralysed.
Snape walked closer to me, he kneeled down and pulled me into his arms. My stomach kicked up with those stupid butterflies…and my pain disappeared…
Severus smoothed my hair and kissed my forehead. My limbs shot to life, electric currents shocked from my forehead and through every body part. I reached up to Severus' face and pulled him down to my lips…then I did it…I kissed him. Every inch of pain…every ounce of disgust and guilt washed away with the touch of his lips.
My heart fluttered and my head was willing. I needed him…
I wasn't empty anymore…I wasn't alone anymore…
"I-I love you." I looked up into Snape's eyes and smiled at him. I let my hand run through his soft hair and my other rest on his chest. Severus' breath caught in his throat.
"I love you too." Snape pushed his lips to mine intensely and rolled us across the floor.
"Not here." Snape breathed pulling away from me, the pain increased as he moved away from me. I whimpered and grabbed my head.
"Della?"
"Severus!" I cried reaching for him. He grabbed my hand and the pain disappeared again.
"What did you do to me?" I asked through tears.
Severus pulled me to my feet and wrapped his arms around me.
"Come"
"No." The feelings of love clouded my mind. I stared into his eyes, fighting the urge to kiss him. I swallowed the butterflies.
"What did you do to me?"
Snape pushed me toward the door, as I was released from him the pain from being away from him buckled my knees. I fell forward, but the Professor caught me.
"We are leaving."
Snape grabbed the back of my neck and dragged me to the hallway. I walked next to him willingly now as he pulled me through the corridors.
"Severus?"
"Quiet." My voice seemed to drift from my throat…
"Do not speak until I say." Well, I guess the price of love is my freedom…I wasn't aware we were married.
Snape dragged me down a long spiralling staircase, with each step I stubbled after, What's going on. We entered a cold, dark room. Snape through me into a chair and walked toward a wooden desk. My body seized and I fell from my seat. I began shaking and choking. Is this part of the plan?