‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Head vs. Heart

"Where is she?"
"With Snape"
"Why?"
"She's his lover." The cloaked man laughed hysterically before grabbing Maria's face.
"Lover? He works for him" Maria's eyes filled with tears.
"You're lying!"
"Baby, have I ever lied to you?" The man in black asked menacingly as he pulled the teenager toward him.
"Did you give Della the poison?"
The tears spilled over the brim of Maria's eyes and streamed down her face.
"Yes." She whispered.
"When?"
"A few hours ago."
"You idiot!" Maria was thrown across the room.
"Where are they?" The man asked grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him.
"She can't be far….She's paralized now right, If Snape does work for you…He'll bring her to you." The cloaked figure smacked her swiftly across the face.
"You better hope you're right." Maria cried out and sobbed for mercy. The man grabbed her elbow and lifted Maria to her feet.
"Last chance." His wand dug into her temple.
"Where is Della?"
"I swear I don't know!" Maria choked through sobs. "Her and Snape left around lunch time!" The man tossed Maria down and rushed out of the room.

"No!" Della cried grabbing Snape's hands.
"You have to drink this!"
"No, no please!" Della slurred through motionless lips.
"That wasn't a request, Fletcher, Drink now!" Snape pushed the vile to her lips and plugged her nose. Within seconds Della gasped, allowing Snape to splash the liquid down her throat. The potions master let Della slip from his arms into her chair. He muscles relaxing with every second that passed. Both remained silent, staring at one another with unreadable eyes. Della threw herself forward and emptied the contents of her stomach on the floor, Severus stiffened. His face twisting into disgust as he walked around the chair to stand behind his student. Snape's icy pale fingers pulled Della's red locks back as she vomited once more.
"Get away from me." Della groaned quietly. The professor remained at his position. Della weakly swatted Severus' leg.
"Get away from me!" She grumbled louder.
"No." Severus slid his arms under Della's and pulled her to her feet. He knees buckled with her weight, and her legs trembled.
"Leave me alone." Della whispered as her head lulled back into her teacher's chest.
Once again Severus spoke nothing, he pulled Della to his chest and lifted her into his arms as he made his way back up the stone steps.
Della surrendered to her enemy, letting her forehead rest on Severus' shoulder.
The rhythm of his footsteps lulled her to sleep in the arms of her teacher her nightmare…her love.
Snape reacher the top of the steps and Carried Della through the hall and into his bedroom, laying her on his bed. The student's eyes drifted open as the soft mattress shifted around her small body.
"Severus…"
Snape stared down at Della pain surfacing his eyes.
"Yes?"
"I don't know what you did, or why you keep doing these things to me-
"Della-
"But I- I can't blame this feeling on you anymore." Both fell silent.
"I love you Severus, I hate you so much…but when I see you-
"Della-
"I get butterflies, when you speak, when you look at me-
"De-
"But I hate you. I hate when you hurt me." Tears slipped from her eyes and Snape fell silent.
"I hate when he push me away, or when you ignore me…I hate when you play those stupid fucking mind games and punish me for things that aren't crimes!" Sobbing now Della grabbed Snape's shirt and weakly pulled him down to her face.
"Most of all, I hate the way you made me love you." Snape's lips crashed to hers. Della pulled him down on top of her and kissed back with the little strength she had, her hands roaming his body. She pulled away from him and pushed a wand under his chin…his wand.
"Last chance, Snape." His eyes turned cold, ripping away emotion as his face portrayed his guarded mind.
"What did you do to me?" Della choked pushing the wand up harder.
"I saved your life…" Snape replied glaring down at the red headed teenager.
"From what?" She growled coldly. Snape didn't answer, he rolled away from Della and sat on the corner of the bed.
"From what?" Della yelled, he voice cracking.
Snape got to his feet and turned and looked at Della.
"It doesn't concern you, you're safe now."
"If you don't tell me, I'll -
"Kill me, Fletcher? Well, here I stand." Snape spread his arms out and gazed down at the child.
"Kill me." Della's lip trembled at she glared back, Severus' wand pointed at his heart.
"I did nothing to you Della…
"Can't you see? You've done everything!" Della threw the wand at Severus.
Both locoed eyes before Snape smirked.
"That just bought you a moth's detention Fletcher." Her face dropped as Severus crawled on the bed and loomed over her.
"Is that a promise?" She asked. Severus pushed his lips to hers once more as the lights dimmed out. Della wrapped her arms around her teacher as the raging battle between head and heart ended.
She closed her eyes and let her fingers tangle in his hair.
Heart finally won.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well......This is getting good ;)