‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Della.

My stomach tightened as I felt arms pull me closer into the body of my teacher… Butterflies whirled through my stomach and my brain froze. Snape's face nuzzled into my neck, his breathing was slow and even. I glanced at my watch and pushed my hand through my hair. Tonight was the first night Snape hadn't woken from his usual nightmares. I slipped out of Severus' arms and crept out of his room. My head was spinning and my stomach ached. What's wrong with me…oh god what's wrong with me? I walked silently to my dorm and fell into my own bed. It shaped around me and my blankets seemed to hug my body from under me.
I felt horribly ordinary. For the first time in months. I feel…like me. I snuggled my pillow and closed my eyes. My heart feels mended and restored…and my thoughts are …mine. The battle has ended. I wasn't crazy with love and hate anymore. I was Della again…just Della. I smiled and snuggled into my bed. It was finally over. After all over the arguments and the stupid games, I t was the end, and I didn't care. I don't care about all the pain, the deceit and horrible names. The hatred, anger and rage…the lying. That was the past. I don't care. The only thing I feel for Snape is just an after effect crush. And I have no more guilt. No more more suffering…no more love…well…A crush is a false illusion of love…but less crazy and painful…
"Della." I opened my eyes and looked up. Maria was looming over me.
"Della…what- are-are you okay?" Her eyes filled with tears and her voice was shaking as violently as her body.
"Yeah…I'm fine…are-are you okay, Maria?" She nodded like a mental patient and climbed into my bed and hugged me.
"Seriously…I know I hate you and all…but Maria, are you okay?"
"I'm fine-I'm fine…" I held Maria in my arms and let her cry, even if she was a little weasel. I can kinda understand what she's going through.
"Maria…if something's wrong…or you need help…
"I'm fine, trust me Della…I'm fine. Just…Please-for me. Don't feed tonight." My breath caught in my throat as those words scratched around my mind.
"I can't tell you why…but- but please…" I got up from my bed and stalked over to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of shredded skinny jeans and a black hood.
"Della…Della please."
"Maria, if you're in trouble, tell me now- because if you don't. I may not be able to help you later-"
"I'm not the one in trouble Della!" Maria shouted I looked around the dorm, Leigha and Emily were gone.
"Maria…"
"They are with Reese- Della. Promise me…promise me you wont wake up, and go into the forbidden forest!" She screamed through choked vocal chords, her tears cascading down her face like a waterfall.
I stared at Maria as I pulled on my jeans and zipped up my hood.
"Okay." I nodded.
"Okay."
"Thank you." Maria whispered nodding her head in gratitude.
I turned around and pulled on my vans before walking out of the room. And for the first time in months I was able to walk by Snape's room without stopping…well almost.
"She is not Lily Severus!"
"I know she's not…she's too much of a smart ass to be her." I crept toward the door and pressed my ear to it.
"Student's are beginning to suspect some…unforgivable things."
"I am protecting her like asked, Albus."
"That could be done without spousal like arguments, nightly meetings and physical contact!"
"I keep her in line as I see fit. She hasn't tried to devour any students in over a month."
"She's a teenager Severus, she can be handled. I am not worried about her eating harpist, and you know that."
"She was attacked again last night…there is a traitor in the castle."
"Attacked?"
"Fletcher was posioned." My mouth dropped, it really wasn't Severus. My stomach knotted as I pushed my ear closer to the door.
"I have given her a potion, extracting any other spells, potions, curses and poisons that may have been polluting her body." He really was saving me…
"Did it work?" Severus was silent.
"Did it work?" Dumbledore boomed.
"Yes."
"Good, than give her this, she will need it incase she is attacked once more-
"You are forgetting, she is still dangerous-
"Well, I'm sure you can keep her under control…you've tamed her well enough already." My mouth dropped.
"She wasn't- I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. I bolted down the hallway toward the doors to outside. What the hell is after me?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think Della will feel for Snape now that she has NO magical influence left in her body.
Hmmmmmmmmm

Comment your answer, and I will upload another chapter .