‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Sleeping Sickness.

“Della, are you okay?” I peeked out from under my blanket at Leigha.
“Fine.” I muttered and pulled the covers back over my head. As soon as the covers had come up they went down.
“Are you sick, really Del, you don’t look good.” I scowled up at Leigha and yanked the blanket from her grasp.
“I’m fine.”
“Dumbledore yelled at her today.” I launched out of the protective sheets and over to Maria’s bed.
“What?” I growled.
“I was outside the door, don’t worry Fletch, I didn’t hear anything. I watched him leave in a twist though.” I jumped onto Maria’s bed and slammed her head onto the bedpost.
“Della!” Leigha and Emily screamed in unison, scrambling toward me.
“You think it’s fun to spy on people?” I roared, clawing Maria’s wrists to the bed. Emily and Leigh grabbed my arms and dragged me off the bed. Everything sounded as if it were underwater, I felt dizzy and my head felt as if my own head had been bashed off the bedpost.
“Let go of me.” I Hissed, twisting and pulling away from my friends.
“Hold her down.” My body was thrust to the floor as my vision blurred.
“Let go.” I repeated, my chest tightening as pictures whizzed past my eyes. Images of my mother holding me in her arms, rocking my pale, bashed up body as she clung onto me. Mum smoothed my hair with shaking hands as she sobbed.

“Please, please wake up, Della. Open your eyes!” People ran past us in panic, but Mum didn’t notice. Fire and explosion whirled in the sky, clinging onto trees and houses. Screams and thunderous destruction echoed though the air. My ears are ringing; my lungs feel like they are filled with cement.
“Please!” She cried again, begging me now.
“Please, please, please!” I could hardly hear her now, her body was covered with a shadow. Mum looks up…there he was. Voldemort stretched out his hand to her, his lips were moving but I couldn’t hear anything. I wanted to call out to her. To tell her to run and save herself. But I couldn’t. I couldn’t find my voice. Mum’s eyes glossed over, her beautiful green eyes turned white as her arms fell by her side allowing my upper body to fall on her lap. No.
Voldemort’s lips seemed to mime “Come with me.” Followed by Mum slipping her delicate hand into his. Voldemort pulled her to her feet, my body rolling off her lap and into the dirt. I lay face down in the sand as he aimed his wand at my still body. Voldemort whispered something in my mother’s ear. She smiled sinisterly and started clapping. Red and blue bolts whirled around me before penetrating my chest.


“Stop!” I screamed thrashing my limbs around aimlessly, something hit me in the face.
“Della, what the fuck are you doing?” tears rolled down my face as my vision finally focused. Leigha was sitting on my chest and holding my arms down while Emily stroked my hair. I couldn’t breathe. All I could do was gasp and cry.
“Della what the fuck, say something.”
“Let the baby throw her fit. She’s on drugs, I swear.”
“Go get a teacher” No, no I don’t need a teacher!
I struggled against Leigha’s grip, still unable to speak.
“She’s on drugs. Search her pocket, look at her. She’s sweaty and flushed, signs of withdrawal!”
“Shut up Maria, no one asked you.”
Within seconds, Dumbledore strolled into the room, he glanced down at me and motioned for Leigha to get off of me. She climbed off my torso and Dumbledore knelt down beside me.
“Della. Della can you hear me?” Yes, I can hear you.
“Della…Blink twice if you can hear me.” I blinked twice.
“Are you alright, once for no. twice for yes.” I blinked once. Then once more.
“Girls, help me lift her into bed.” Leigha and Emily struggled under me and heaved me into my bed.
“She was ill earlier. I suggest you leave her for tonight. She’s coming down with a rare infection.”
“No, she was screaming and attacked us!” Emily hollered.
“She would never do that, something’s wrong.”
“Della will be alright. It is a vampire virus. It causes hallucinations and disorients them. Like rabies to an animal. She is not able to think clearly.”
“Is she going to die?” Maria asked a little to happily.
“No.” Dumbledore paused and everyone glanced at me. All I could do was stare off into the distance.
“She will not die. We would never let anything happen to Della.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!!!!

Please comment and tell me what you think. I am on a writting spree, so expect more throught the night and this week.