‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Capture.

I crept into the hallway and pulled the hood further over my head in attempts to hide my face. I began walking toward the Slytherin common room, taking nervous glances around to make sure Snape wasn't following me. Reese and Draco walked pass me without even glancing in my direction. They were talking about the up coming vampire army, my stomach tightened. I wont be part of it. Once I reached my dorm I closed the door and locked it, It was better if no one saw me. Glancing around the room was more painful then I thought it would be. Every curve of the walls, every bed, every trunk…every article of scattered clothing. Everything held a story…a memory. Tears filled my eyes as I slowly made my way to my bed, but stopped halfway. Something was wrong. I didn't leave my dresser open. I rushed over to see all of my clothes gone. Dropping to my knees I lifted my bed cover to see my suitcase missing as well. He was here. These visions weren't nightmares…they were the future. My chest tightened, and my stomach hitched. I felt as if I'd be sick again. My head throbbed and my vision blurred. What was he going to do to me? I struggled to my feet and glanced around in panic. Everything was gone except my books. I wobbled around on unsteady legs and slipped out the door. Holding onto the walls for support. I had to get out of here. I had to escape.
"Looking for something, Fletcher?" I turned around and stared at a black blob. My knees buckled and I fell against the wall.
"You wont be going anywhere." Snape…
"Leave me alone." I grumbled through choked vocal chords. I guess this is what pure fear is like. The blurry blob moved toward me and grabbed my upper arm. I tried to shove away but my body was shaking too much, and Snape knew it.
"Scared are we?" He pulled me away from the wall and into his room quickly.
"Stop." I whimpered cowering away from his face.
"Della." Snape murmured pulling me close to him, resting his hand on the curve of my spine. I shoved Snape as hard as I could. He stumbled backward and I quickly ran on shaky legs out of the room. Within a second I was outside, the world flashing around me in obscene whirls. Within six seconds…I was in town. I glanced around, still shaking. However I couldn't figure out if it was do to the cold, or fear. I timidly walked uneasily a few steps, trying to figure out how I got here. One minute I was at Hogwarts…now….I'm here? I looked back toward where I came. Impossible. I heard shuffling in front of me, the crunching of leaves and shoes against pavement startling my from my thoughts. I whirled around quickly and saw nothing…I could smell them though. I began walking in the direction of the intruder…they were running. I could hear their heart beat increasing. A spark of excitement ran through my veins. Food. I excelled toward the target and saw it moving slowly, trying to escape me. A small child looked back at me. She opened her mouth to scream. But before I could stop myself. I was on top of her. My fangs elongated and sunk into her fragile neck. Her blood poured into my mouth, filling my taste buds with sweet, pure tasting blood. It was spicy like cinnamon, and I couldn't pull away. Her whimpers seemed to grow into faint laughs. I closed my eyes and hugged the girl closer to me. She laughed harder within seconds my mind clouded over…and everything fell silent.
"Grab her."
♠ ♠ ♠
...What do you think will happen?