‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Disguises

My eye lids drifted open, only to fall closed once more. They felt heavy and jagged, It felt as if glass were scraping down my eyeballs overtime I blinked. My mouth was dry like sandpaper and my head throbbed. I forced my eyes and looked around. I was in Snape's bedroom.
"Oh god." I whined letting my eyes fall close. I've lost. I can never escape Hogwarts and the fate that called to me. I heard the door creak open, I guess Snape didn't trust me alone…even when I was in this catatonic state.
"Della?" I refused to acknowledge him.
"I know you are awake." You know no such thing…Teacher.
Footsteps padded against the floor, threatening me that he was coming for me. The bed shifted and Hands slid under my under arms, my body was pulled upward. My head lulled into the soft warmth of Severus's chest. And in that moment, it was hard to be mad at him. One of his hand crawled through my hair and supported my neck and head against his chest, while the other snaked under my knees. I was lifted from the sheets and into the air. Snape shifted his arms so he could carry me almost like he were carrying an infant. His gentle grip hugged me close as he carried me out of his room. His sent filled my nostrils, and my stomach lurched. He smelled better then the little girl…in fact…He had her sent on him. The sweet cinnamon and the slight salty under layer… Snape tricked me. He wants me here…why? Slowly my back met crisp cold sheets, and a heavy blanket was pulled on top of me.
"Della…" I couldn't bare to open my eyes. I rolled my head to the side and nuzzled into the pillow under my head. I let out a small sigh and let my body relax. Snape's cold hand brushed against my cheek and rested on the side of my jaw.
"I love you, you stupid girl. Know that." He sighed and his heeled boots clacked away from the bed. When I heard the door close I opened my eyes. I was in my dorm, Leigha and Emily were sleeping quietly…and my suitcase laid propped against my dresser. I threw back the covers and crawled out of my bed, slowly making my way toward my dresser. I opened the top drawer and peeked inside. All of my clothes were there…and one new item. I picked up the knife and turned it over in my hand. The blade glistened in the moonlight in a melancholy spirt. What the fuck. I gripped the handle and stormed out of my room toward Snape's. Once I reached his door I stabbed the knife through the wood. with in seconds the door flew open. Snape's face clouded over in disgust. He looked from the knife to me.
"What is the meaning of this Fletcher?"
"What's the meaning of this?" I growled. "Why the fuck was this in my dresser?" Snape's eyes flashed with confusion briefly before turning cold again.
"I assure you, I have no idea what these sleep deprived ravings are about."
"You pack my bags, and then set me up in town, that little girl, then you leave this in my drawer. Stay away from me Snape, or I will drain what's left of your soulless body!" Snape grabbed my collar and yanked me forward.
"What the devil are you talking about?" He seethed. "I found you wandering around town an hour ago with a little girl. You accuse me, Fletcher?" I shrank away, but Snape reeled me closer again.
"You had a suitcase filled to run…I simply brought you back. As for the knife." Snape ripped it from the door and pointed it into my stomach.
" I have no idea."
"Why are you lying to me?" Tears welled up in my eyes.
"You say you love me, then you set me up?" Rivers cascaded down my face.
"I'm onto you, Professor." Snape shoved me away so that I fell onto my ass. An amused smile twitched at his lips and his eyes flashed purple. His face shifting into that of Voldemort's.
My mouth fell open and I froze to the floor.
"Hello, Salem." I glanced at the knife in Voldemort's hand.
"You-" My body shook violently. I scrambled to my feet and pulled my wand from my boot. Snape appeared behind me and grabbed my waist.
"Hello, Fletcher." My knees buckled and I fell into Snape's chest. Both wizards began laughing hauntingly as Snape began to drag me back into his room.
"Close the door, Severus." Snape did as he was told.
"Hold her still." I thrashed at Snape's arms, parting my lips to let out a scream." Snape pressed his wand into my neck and loud whistling whirled into my ears. I crumbled to the floor clutching my head as the frequency intensified. My head throbbed insanely and my eardrums rang louder then ever. I felt like knives where being slid into my ears.
"Hold her!" Voldemort dug the dagger into my exposed midriff and slipped it upward to my ribcage. The pain burned like a hot stove, but it didn't compare to the whistling in my ears.
I screamed as loud as I could while throwing my head forward into the stone floor. The volume of my voice surfaced above the high pitch whine in my ears, blue sparks flying around the dark lord and I. Snape released his hold on me and attempted to escape my line of fire. I opened my eyes and glanced toward his frozen frame. Snape flew across the room and into the wall. His body fell in a heap on the floor, knocking him unconscious. The whistling quieted slightly, allowing me to regain some movement. Lifting my arm U weakly pushed against Voldemort's face. His skin lit up in vibrant light before catching fire. He howled in pain as he lurched away from my touch. My hand fell in front of my shaking face as Voldemort tried to extinguish the flames. My eyes drafted around till they landed on my wand an arms length away from me. I lifted my heavy arm and struggled to pick it up with my numb fingers.
"You want to duel, half-breed?" Voldemort spat glaring at me intensely. I aimed my wand at his still burning face.
"Avada Kadavra."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was written to the song:
Welcome to the Jungle- The Guns N' Roses

Thoughts?
Who do you think will die?
What do you think will happen?
What in the devil is going on?