‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Home

Snape shoved me into his room and slammed the door behind us. He drifted toward his cabinet and began rummaging through it quickly. Snape pulled a black, antique bottle off one of the shelves and held it out to me.
"Rub this on your skin."
"No." I growled.
"Excuse me?"
"No, I don't trust you, How could I?" Snape's eyes shined with pain.
"You helped him try to kill me. Remember, Snape?" I crossed my arms and stared back at him with cold eyes. "Im nothing but a weapon."
"Della. Please."
"No."
"I kidnapped you…when your real father tried to kill you the first time. I took you away. Lucious saw the profit that you were the one…the weapon that was going to help the dark lord enslave the world."
"You kidnapped me?" I hissed.
"Lucious took you in, he intended to make you a weapon…I did too…till I saw your eyes. Della…You are…you are the most…I couldn't do it. Lucious couldn't. He grew to love you in his strange way. I made the unbreakable vow Della…I swore to watch, and care for you like I would for her…for Lily." My heart sank.
"I was a death eater… Dumbledore knows…He saved potter because I asked him too…he saved you…because I asked him too…In return…I have to…"
"What?" I spat. "You have to what?"
"I've said too much. Della. I have been protecting you…fooling the death eaters and Voldemort of your existence. Leading them in opposite directions…
"You led him to me!"
"That was not me Della!" Snape's eyes glossed over with tears.
"That night…you were face to face with Voldemort and Bellatrix…I was absent." I think I am going to throw up, my heart shattered.
"What?"
"I have never stopped trying to protect you. When I saw you killed him…I knew he wasn't dead. I had to hide you. I locked you in a room, away from all eyes. Cut off communication because if they saw you…"
"They'd know I was alive."
"I told Voldemort you died from you own magic…"
"He knows I'm alive." Snape moved toward me slowly and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.
"Please…I promise…I will never hurt you." I broke down. Tears escaped my eyes as I clutched onto Severus.
"Della, I need you to put this on." Snape opened the bottle in his hands and began rubbing the cream on my skin.
"Why?" I asked smelling my arm. It smelled like piss.
"It hides vampire scent." Snape tilted my chin upward.
"It masks your scent." Snape placed a small kiss on my lips as he reached toward the coat hanger, breaking the kiss he pulled a heavy black cloak around me and pulled the hood over my head.
"I don't want to go." I whispered gazing up at Severus with teary eyes. He didn't answer me, Just stared down at me with his unreadable eyes and tightened the cloak.
"Please, don't take me away." He stayed silent.
"I still can't trust you." I whispered Snape froze.
"After everything, In spit of all the good you have done. I could never feel safe with you again, not like I did." Snape moved so quickly that my head spun, my body slammed against the wall and Snape's wand dug into my neck.
"I'm sorry." He whispered, kissing my lips one last time before green lights flashed before my eyes and I fell to the floor. My head was spinning out of control, What's my name? Where am I? I glanced up to see a tall man with raven hair and a hook nose.
"Hi." I croaked, why does my throat hurt? Why is it so dark in here?
"Hello, Salam."
"Is that my name?" I asked looking around to see the room empty.
"Yes." He responded in a slow monotonous voice.
"Who are you?" I raised an eye brow at the older man. I feel like I've seen him before. Like I should know his name. But I don't.
"Severus."
"That's an odd name…Do you live here, Severus?" I asked letting my eyes wander around once again.
"No, get up."
"Why?"
"Get up, Fle-Salem."
"I'm dizzy." I whined, "Don't make me move." Before I could blink I was hauled to my feet, coughing my vision to go white and my dizziness hit harder.
"I can't" My knees buckled and I fell into the man.
"Salem, we must go."
"Go, go where?" Severus lifted me off my feet and began carrying me like a newly formed bride out of the room and into the light. My eyes burned.
"No, no." I hit his shoulder and squeezed my eyes shut.
"You'll get used to it." He muttered as he began moving faster through the bright light. Within seconds it was dark again, I opened my eyes to see an empty…living room? The fireplace was smoking from an extinguished fire. With out a word Severus through me into the hot ashes and crawled in with me.
"What the hell are you doing?" I screamed trying to craw out of the ashes, he was going to set us on fire!
Severus held up a hand of sand and said something slowly as he pulled me into him and held me tight as he threw the sand down. The world whirled around us quickly before falling still once again. Severus's grip loosed allowing me to scramble out of his arms and back to the living room. Or…what was the living room. Everything was covered in dust and moth eaten.
"Welcome to you're new home, Fletcher."
"Who?" I asked looking around.
"Salem. I said Salem." I turned and looked at Severus.
"You said Fletcher." He stared at me for a moment before looking off into the distance and walking away from me.
"Where are we?" I whimpered from the cold, Wrapping the cloak I had on around me tighter.
"Home."
♠ ♠ ♠
...This took longer than expected.
Mainly because Im doubting anyone still reads this.