‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Where Is Home?

I held out my hand to Severus and he gripped my wrist and pulled me to my feet with such quickness my head spun. I stumbled back and the man in black steadied me.
"This is where you are to stay until I come back fro you."
"You aren't staying here with me?" I asked shyly as I glanced around at the dark and creepy room.
"No." He said slowly letting me stand on my own again and walking toward the broken window.
"Oculous repair." He muttered waving a long stick at the glass. Within seconds the window pane cracked inward like ice forming and the missing shards reappeared.
"How the hell did you do that!" I gawked running toward the window and inspecting it, it was completely solid and smooth. Severus looked with a strange expression in his face, a small smile crept at the corners of his mouth before he replied, "Magic." Severus aimed the long stick at the fireplace and gave it a flick. Within seconds the whole thing was sealed over in cement.
"Whoa!" I shouted in amazement, I went to run to inspect how he may have done that, but Severus grabbed the back of my cloak and pulled me back toward him.
"Somethings are better left to the mind…Salem."
"Teach me how you did that, that's amazing!" Severus ignored me and flicked his wand at all of the windows and doors. Ever shutter flew together
blocking out all the light, and the door mainly just disappeared. Containing myself after that was extremely difficult, but I stood still regardless and kept my mouth shut.
"No comments for that little trick?" Severus asked raising an eyebrow at my shocked expression.
"Are you some kind of poltergeist?" Severus's tiny smile faded and he strode to a small closet next to where the door used to be. He pulled out a large lumpy blanket and a small thin pillow and threw them on the worn couch.
"How long do I have to stay here?" I asked staring at what I'm assuming is my bed.
"This is you're home, people don't leave their homes."
"I don't want to stay here, I don't like it, its dusty and creepy, I have no door to leave nor windows I can escape from…It's depressing."
"Get used to it." Severus mumbled pulling a small jar out of his pocket and placing it on the table beside the couch.
"Use this lotion three times a day-
"Why?"
"Do you not remember?" Severus asked tapping the lid absently. "You have a serious skin condition, you will die with out it." My heart sank.
"No…I don't remember anything anymore."
"Clearly." The man said in the same, stupid, slow tone.
"Please, I know this is odd of me to ask, but please stay, stay with me. I really don't know who you are to me, but I do know I feel okay with you-
"No." With that he vanished in wisps of his robe leaving me alone in this stupid place. I glanced around and walked toward the bookshelf old, tattered books littered the shelf. Every single book was faded and worn to the point none of the spines where legible, except for one. I pulled the black leather book from the shelf and flipped it open to a random page.
"Vampires, particularly half breeds, are capable of charming just about any creature. Vampires are incredibly loveable and can gain a persons trust easily." I flipped to another random page.
"Vampires are capable of mind control and can make humans and wizards do any task they desire. This is called glamouring. Glamouring does not work on werewolves, animals, or shifters of any kind. Blah Blah Blah Vampires cannot glamour you if you are capable of guarding your mind blah blah blah." I tossed the book down and pulled out another one off the shelf.
"Love spells?" I flipped open the book and turned to the first chapter.
"The Safeheartous Charm…Makes the intended fall in love with the person they feel safest with…lame." I tossed the book to the floor and made my way back to the couch I collapsed into the cushions and dust flew up into the air. Lovely. I laid down and cuddled up in the blanket.

Fletcher! Della's head snapped up from the wooden desk and glanced around the room quickly. Thunderous laughter circled around her before the back of her neck was gripped his rough hands.
"Detention." A man's face was pushed against her ear as he seethed "For failing to stay alert during my lessons." Della was yanked from her seat and hauled out of the classroom. The man pulled the student out into the hall and away from the classroom before pushing her up against the wall.
"I'm sorry, I-I'm not sleeping right I'l stay awake I promise. I wont fall asleep again."
"Three…times."
"Professor Snape I'm sorry."
"Perhaps if you stopped walking the hallways at night, you would pay better attention to your studies in class." Della's mouth fell.
"Perhaps if you stopped stalking your students, you'd be a better teacher!" Snape's scowled grabbing her shirt and lifting her off the ground. Della gripped onto Snape's wrists trying to pull away from her teacher. Snape pushed his face toward her.
"One more comment from you, Fletcher, and I will see to it that you are on the next train home." Della was dropped on her butt as Snape stalked back toward the classroom.


I Sprang off the couch and fell onto the hard wood floor
"Fuck!" I screamed in irritation wrestling with the scratchy blanket. Fletcher? Fletcher! I am Della Fletcher! Severus called me Fletcher by mistake last night… Severus Snape? Professor Snape! As in my teacher? My abusive teacher? I scrambled to my feet and ran around the house looking for a way out. Why is my teacher, who hates me, keeping me here? My chest grew tight as I looked around the room, the walls seemed to be caving in on me.
"Salem." I turned round to see Snape, Severus?"
"Della Fletcher?" I asked wiping tears from my eyes, his face fell.
"Come here." He ordered stretching his hand out to me, I backed away and pressed my back against the wall.
"Stay away from me, Professor." I seethed. Snape began walking toward me slowly and carefully.
"I said stay away!" He froze.
"Are you afraid of me?" I stayed quiet and tried to push myself further up against the wall.
"Della." Snape began walking toward me and my knees locked in place, I couldn't move.
"Della." Snape stood three feet away from me and held out his hand to me.
"Please come here." I stayed in place. Snape reached forward and grabbed my arm pulling me toward him.
"Let go of me!" I screamed trying to pull back toward the wall, planting my feet firm on the ground. Snape merely just dragged me toward him and restrained me in his arms.
"I'm not going to hurt you."
"Let go!" I screamed grabbing his arms and trying to pull them off of me.
"Della, I will use force if you do not listen to me."
"Get off!" I elbowed the teacher in the stomach and launched away from his arms toward where the door used to be.
"Let me out!" I cried banging my fists on the wall.
"Let me out!" I turned my head to see the professor pulling out his stick again and pointing it at me.
"Get away from the wall."
"Open the door."
"What door, Fletcher?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "Tell me this, do you see a door?"
"The one that was here, the one you made disappear!"
"Make a door disappear?" Snape stalked toward me and grabbed my shirt tossing me away from the wall.
"You've gone mad."
"Stop lying to me!" I hollered pushing him as hard as I could. Snape flew into the wall and crumbled to the floor.
"You lied about my name and your lying about the door."
"You can never leave this place!" Snape shouted climbing to his feet.
"Why not?" I cried grabbing his jacket and pulling him down to my level.
"Because no one can know where I've hidden you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long...Again...
Comments? They make updates faster...