‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Weakness.

"Are you alright, Fletcher?" Snape Yelled over the shrill whistling in my head.
Images from my past flashed in front of my eyes like a movie. Dancing across my irises like strobe lights.

"Mommy… Mommy? Mommy!" A small child ran through the tall grass, blood splattered across her face and the front of her dress.
"Mommy!" She screamed thrashing at the grass with her little fingers.
"MOMMA!


Snape was in my mind. I pushed back until the noise stopped and blue lights sparked through the air.

'She's a freak Lucious, she's not our little girl anymore."

"She's just a child Ingrid-
"She's a monster!"


Tears brimmed my eyes as Snape kept pushing at my memories, poking at every one that could possibly hurt me.

"Oh look it's Snivlley Snape!" A man cackled as his friends nudged him toward a lanky looking teenager.
"Whatcha reading Snivlley?" The boy asked grabbing the book away from his victim, then throwing it into a tree/


Those weren't my memories, The vision stopped as if someone had slammed a metal door in my face, my arm was grabbed and I was yanked to my feet.

"Was that you?" I gapped, staring at my professor. Snape's face twisted into pain as he threw me across the room.
"Detention is over!" He roared waltzing toward his desk.
"I can't leave." I whispered. Within seconds Snape was in front of me, his hand grasping the back of my neck.
"I was not asking whether it was over…" I began struggling against Snape's cold hands. The professor leaned in closer to my face.
"You best stay out of my thoughts Fletcher."
"Get away from me!" I pushed against Snape's Chest, once again the blue sparks danced from my fingertips and jabbed into Snape's chest. As if moving in slow motion Snape's body flew across the room, slamming into the chalk board. I screamed as his body crumbled to the ground.
"What the fuck!" I cried as I ran toward my Professor.
“I am so sorry!” I screamed falling next to him
"I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to.” I begged, Snape’s face had interest and confusion all over it. His body was frozen as I blabbed on. he wasn’t responding still, he just raised an eyebrow.
“Professor Snape, I am so sorry, I'm really, really sorry.” Snape cut me off by reaching up and grabbing my shirt, pulling me down to his level. He glared at me for a few seconds before rising to his feet, pulling me up with him. Snape stood about five inches away and took my hand to examine it. After a few seconds he looked me in the eyes.
“Do it again.” He instructed. I went to apologise once more before it registered.
“What?” I asked taking my hand away from his.
“Do. It. Again” He repeated slowly walking backwards to his desk.
“I don’t even know how I did it.” I replied, still frantic about throwing one of the scariest men in Hogwarts across the room. I backed away, bumping into my chair.
“Do not play stupid Fletcher, do it again.” I bit my lip and looked around the room.
“On what?” I asked. Snape held his wand up in the ready position. A lump formed in my throat as I thought of what happened to Hallie’s face and how far Snape's body traveled in the air, how would I be able to do that to Snape again and not have questions asked?
“Just like her, too innocent to use the darkness, too weak.” Snape remarked, jabbing at my emotion.
“Her?” I asked with my teeth held tightly together to keep me from screaming.
“Yes, you are just as naive and shallow, signs of a weak mind.” I held my arms to my sides tightly and rolled my hands into fists. I held onto Snape’s gaze and tried to regain composure. Snape’s eyes bore into me. He waved his wand and opened his mouth to begin a spell. I quickly drew my arms to my face in habit, the blue sparks jumped around me and Snape’s voice sounded as if it were underwater. When his charm advanced toward me it reversed back to him hitting him in the chest. My professor flew across the room and into the bookshelf. I dropped my arms after he hit the floor, I ran toward him and dropped to his side.
“Professor Snape, are you alright?” I asked reaching out to help him up, he reached out to what I thought was my hand, but grabbed the collar of my shirt he looked me in the eyes again almost as if he could see into my mind. But instead he said.
“I’m fine.” Released me and stood up. He walked to his desk and picked up the book I was attempting to steal and flipped through the pages. I stayed where I was, my eyes glued on the odd teacher, my gut tightened as I watched him. I hated him so much, yet I felt horrible about sending the man into the air twice in one day. Snape shut his book and looked over at me with curious eyes. He held up his wand again and flicked it at me. My head was overwhelmed by a piercing screech, which penetrated me instantly. I covered my ears falling to the floor. My head began to throb the noise seemed to get louder, I screamed in pain trying to force the noise out of my head. I began to tear up as my head pounded and my ears lit fire. I screamed out as much as my lungs would allow and pushed mentally at the noise. However this time the harder I pushed the louder the noise got. Snape remained still as the noise circled us. I clutched my ears and curled up into a ball.
I heard someone yell. Then the noise cut out and silence was restored to the room. I let out a sigh of relief and no sooner was Snape in front of me, hauling me to my feet.
"I knew it."
"Knew what?" I asked "That you had it in you to be an abusive psychopath?"
Within seconds students began filling the room and Snape dropped me to the floor.
"This never happened" He growled before taking a seat at his desk once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...No song for this chapter.

Things are going to get a lot more weird and interesting now.....
Comments?

xoxo
-Munster