‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

NIghtmares.

“She will parish!” Harry screamed to the crowed, which went wild in response. The wizards and witches held up their wands as Harry turned to reveal me. He pulled the invisibility cloak off my body and tossed it to the ground.
“We are ending the last of Voldemort’s weapons! He has become more vulnerable than ever!” Harry Potter then looked to me with determination littering his face. He raised his wand and pointed it in my face. I struggled against the ropes that bound me to the pole, but it was useless.
“Expelliarmus!” Harry was disarmed by an unknown person, but he was still able to drop his torch on the grass below me. Quickly the flames built higher and higher, burning my flesh as quickly as acid. I cried out and screamed, but this made everyone cheer louder. I cried for someone to help me but my voice was cut short as the smoke filled my lungs harshly.
Screaming I sat up quickly, clutching my chest and kicking at my sheets. I fell to the floor and kept fighting my blanket which I was convinced was on fire. Leigha groaned loudly and walked over to me with a glass in her hand.
"Della, Drink this" I kept kicking at my blankets as Leigha straddled me, Pouring the liquid down my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next Chapter is Narrated.