‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Nightmare come to life?

Della began to wander the halls subconsciously. Goosebumps rising on her skin from the coolness of the dungeon. Della was in short shorts and a tank top, but she was still unaware of the temperature. She stopped silently in front of the door she was looking for. Her small hand pushed it open and she crept in quietly. She paid no attention to anything in the room besides the figure lying motionlessly in the four post bed. Her body drifted over to the resting place and smoothly climbed into it. She snuggled into the sleeping body and closed her eyes falling asleep in the arms of her enemy. slight breaths warmed his heart as his eyes fluttered open he found himself holding the woman from his own nightmare. A woman he thought was gone forever. His shaking hands brushed though her hair, pushing the crimson strands away from her face to look at his ghostly love. His nightmare snapping the shred of bliss in his face. There in his arms lied Della Fletcher. Snape’s eyes grew wide as the young girl snuggled into his chest further; her sent reminded him for Lily, Dead flowers and spices. However Della was different, The light aroma of coffee and cigarettes clung to her hair and clothes. Severus timidly let his arms wrap further around the small student, the softness of her skin and hair was a welcomed change to the professor. Snape closed his eyes, settling back into the comfort of his bed.
This was wrong.
This was against the law.
This was his enemy.
Snape opened his eyes once more to glance down at Della, a small smile littering her face.Severus slipped out of his bed and pulled Della into his arms; he carried her back to her dormitory and slipped her into bed. No one could know of this incident, waking her up angrily would draw unwanted attention, if she remembered crawling into his bed, he would make her remember it a dream. Snape gazed around the room at the other sleeping girls, they all seemed dead to the world. Uneasily Snape sat at the edge ofLily’s Della’s bed. Holding his breath he reached out and gently placed a hand on her cheek, stroking the side of her face with his thumb. His eyes trailed down her body to see her skin littered with goose bumps. He pulled her blanket off the floor and wrapped the student up in the soft fabric. Hearing another student stir, he quickly stood from the bed and looked around the room; the girls were all still fast asleep. Snape looked back to Della and rested a hand on her shoulder. Then quickly pulled it back, she didn’t stir but she nuzzled into her blanket contently. It was over, his mind burning away any thoughts for Della. It was Lily he wanted, not this little delinquent...But why was she in his bed?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hot damn!

If I get 3 comments, the next chapter will be up tonight :P

-Munster
XO

THANKS FOR READING!

(Song inspiring this chapter)
Please, Please, Please let me get what I want
By the Smiths.