‹ Prequel: Teachers Pet.

Creep.

Sleep Well?

Della was the enemy. She wasn’t Lily, she was nothing like Lily. She was an impudent little snot. She was idiotic and unintelligent, she was out to destroy him. Snape let his mind shift into coldness as he pushed Della’s shoulder roughly. She gasped in surprise and flipped off her bed in a tangle of her own cocoon. Della looked around the room frantically remembering her nightmare. Her eyes landed on Snape standing at the foot of her bed and blushed. Her face turning bright red as she scrambled to her feet and ran around the room for her clothes. Professor Snape watched her in masked amusement and turned his back to her, she jumped into her pants and pulled on her vest and shirt. Kicked on her shoes and combed her hair. As Snape turned Della tucked in her shirt rapidly and grabbed her bag. She remembered nothing of the previous night accept for her nightmare.
"I'm ready." Della Whispered looking around at her sleeping room mates. Snape turned around quickly and began to stride out of the dormitory. they walked in silence for what seemed like hours until Snape broke the silence.
"Sleep Well, Fletcher?" Della chewed on her lip and glanced up at her teacher.
"My slumber is none of your concern." Della reached into her back pocket and pressed play on her iPod, music began to flow to her ears quietly. Snape glared ahead as thy continued to walk in silence.

I hate the way I cry when you say you miss me. But I love the way you hold me when I sleep.I hate the way I bleed each time you kiss me…but you say hey sleeping beauty go back to sleep.

Della's stomach tightened at the lyrics, last nights dream coming back to her. The way Snape held her, the way his face fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. Della 's stomach twisted into knots as the vivid nightmare flashed around her head.

But however much I toss and turn, I see a dark place up ahead……I hate the way I tremble when you touch me…I hate the way my stomach aches…. Della ripped the earbuds out of her ears and covered them with her hair. Snape glanced down at her, however said nothing about her distress. Students and teachers slowly started entering the hall as the teacher and student entered the dinning hall.
Della looked over Snape's shoulder to see her cousin at a table alone. Snape stalked away with no parting words leaving Della standing alone in the centre of the room.

“It was really weird, Draco. Potter was trying to burn me at the stake and he called me Voldemort’s weapon.” Della explained pushing her dinner around her plate. with a fork
“That is weird, it was just a dream though, Della. It’s not going to happen, even if it did. Voldemort’s a powerful man; you’d be a loyal and powerful servant.”
“I don’t care! If I die, all of that would’ve been for nothing, besides the dream freaked me out, the one I had after that was much worse!”
“Oh, Della. Seriously, how could you have two dreams? Honestly.”
“I don’t know I must’ve woken up between them or something. But dude, it was horrible. In the second dream I was in bed with Snape!” Della whispered the last part harshly and hid her face in her small hands. Draco’s roaring laughter surrounded the two, his hands grabbed Della's pulling them away from her red face.
“Oh my lord, Della this is too rich!” His cousin yanked her hands away from her cousin’s she she pouted at him.
“You obviously love him, good you can de-virgin the ancient greaser!” Draco giggled. Della's face darkened
“Have some respect; he is your teacher and a great man!” Before she could say another word her hands flew up to cover her mouth. Draco burst into hysterics. Della uncovered her mouth to tell him to bugger off when another outburst flew from her lips.
“I love him!” She squealed and shot up from the seat covering her mouth once more. Della looked around the dining hall franticly to see if anyone noticed. Snape was watching the two suspiciously. Once Della caught his eyes her cheeks flushed bright red as she ran out of his beautiful gaze and outside into the snow. Snape’s face circled her mind causing an unknown feeling in the pit of her stomach memories of him flashed around Della's mind, taunting her. Snape's voice filled her ears. Instinctively she covered them and fell into the snow dramatically, Della shut her eyes hoping to be released of this feeling.

I couldn’t do this, students can’t feel this way about teacher’s, and not to mention it’s Snape, He was insanely odd and beautiful and cold. How could I love that thing?How could I not?

Della screamed out in frustration and let tears of anger flood her emerald eyes.
“Miss Fletcher.” Della seized her screams and sat still hoping he would go away. His feet crunched through the snow and stood in front of her. Della stared at his feet and stayed quiet, trying to avoid the professors burning eyes. Snape crouched down to her level and lifted Della's chin so her eyes would meet his. Della stared helplessly into the teacher’s cold eyes as she tried to fighting back the outbursts.
“I love you.” She whispered, tears falling into the palm of his hand. Snape’s face jumped to life with surprise, Della's body shook violently and her stomach wretched trying to empty it's contents. She said it. Della pushed away from him and covered Her mouth.
“Excuse me?” Snape asked coldness filling his voice slowly.
“I love you so much it's making me sick!” Della mumbled into her hands and started to cry harder, this was so embarrassing, and what if he said it back? What if Della got expelled?

I am a dead man walking. Snape got to his feet and began to walk away, Della remained laying in the snow as her teacher stalked away. For once she was silent.
"So now you stop" Della curse to herself.
"Fuck, I am so expelled."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Inboxing works too.

2 Comments....?
The more comments the more motivated I am to write :P

OH! AND BOLDED TEXT ARE DELLA'S THOUGHT IF I AM WRITING IN 3rd PERSON!

Munster.
XO