Status: Sloww.

My Teenage Bucket List

Six (Part II)

It took me about 15 minutes to take a shower. When I got out and came into the bed room in my rob and my hair up in a towel, Taylor practically attacked me.

First she somewhat fixed my hair then, she made me try on about 10 different outfits before settling on a simple one that I favored. Then she fixed my hair fully putting it into some curly pig-tails. Then she took about a half an hour perfecting my makeup which I didn’t like and so she didn’t even really do much. I spritzed myself with some perfume of Taylor’s also.

Finally, then, after 2 hours, I was ready. She had been ready this entire time of course and so we went back out into the living room, where we found Chaz watching TV with Dan.

Dan looked over and saw us first and I put my finger up to my lips to tell him to be quiet. I walked up behind Chaz and put my hands over his eyes.

He chuckled, “I have to guess don’t I?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Well,” he lifted his hands and put them on top of mine and lightly ran his hands up my arms.

I started to giggle because I was the type of girl who was ticklish everywhere.

“This is definitely Colbie if she’s laughing,” he stated and I took my hands off his face and began to walk around the couch.

“Aw, I’m so easy to guess,” I laughed.

When I came into Chaz’s sight he took a double take.

I guess me and my kinda short shorts and my beige blouse was good looking.

“You look very pretty today,” he said, looking me up and down.

“You think so?” I asked.

Taylor went and sat on the other recliner and I sat next to Chaz.

“Yes you do,” he said, and he leaned into me a little, “And you smell really good.”

I laughed, “Thanks Chaz.”

“You’re welcome,” he smiled at me.

“So are we ready to go yet?” Ryan (Butler) came into the room and sat on the other side of me on the couch.

He turned his head and looked at me and said, “Wow, Colbie you really clean up.”

I glared at him, “Was that supposed to be a compliment?”

He thought for a second, “Yeah I guess,” he smiled, “But I really mean it you look really pretty.”

I stopped glaring at him and laughed, “Thanks for trying.”

“Welcome!” he said, propping his feet up on the coffee table and putting his hands behind his head.

We all sat there just chatting for about 10 more minutes until Ryan finally shouted, “YO JUSTIN, HURRY UP!”

“Dude, I’m right here,” his voice came behind us.

Chaz flicked the TV off, “Finally we’re getting bored.”

We all stood, and Justin stared at me for a couple seconds and did the same funny double take look Chaz had done.

I looked away and smiled. What could I say? It felt good to have me looking at me like that.

“Um, well,” he scratched the back of his neck, “We ready to go?”

“You guys ready?” Pattie said walking out of the kitchen with my mother.

“Whenever you are,” Taylor said.

So we all filed out of the door and out into the elevator.

I was closest to all the buttons so I clicked the ‘Lobby’ button.

“Ryan and Kenny are gonna meet us downstairs, and Scooter couldn’t come he had a meeting or something,” Dan told Pattie.

“Ok, that’s fine,” she smiled.

I leaned against the wall and my mom spoke up, “I’ve got your pills if you ever need one sweetie.”

“Thanks mom,” I answered.

I looked at everyone in the elevator and only two people seemed to have been effected by what she had said.

Taylor wasn’t of course because she was so used to it, Pattie wasn’t either she’s a mom, Dan understood pretty well because I heard my mom telling him about it earlier, Ryan, no, he’s just a chill person.

Chaz and Justin were standing there awkwardly. Chaz had averted his eyes down to his shoes and shoved his hands in his pockets. Letting his hair from under his hat cover his forehead. And Justin looked like he wasn’t even here. He had a totally spaced out look on his face.

He was probably thinking about Selena or something. But Chaz? I didn’t know he cared about me that much.

The elevator pinging soon brought me out of my thoughts.

Justin flicked his hood up and shoved his hands in his pockets. Dan pulled his hat down a little and so did Chaz.

Pattie put on her sunglasses and Taylor, my mom, and I just looked at each other.

It was so weird personally viewing how famous people had to walk out into public. And I’m sure by the end of today, we were going to be doing the same thing.

Image

“Justin!” a female voice said once he had climbed out of the car.

We had arrived at the mall and were parking in a secure area. I opened the door and hopped out of the car. I saw Selena come trotting over to our car and Justin smiled and put his arms around her.

For a split second I observed how they hugged.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, and his hands around her waist.

Their hands were open and not in fists like many people do it. I saw the way his hands pressed against her and how their bodies had no space between them. Her eyes closed and the smile on her face was bright and cheerful. I couldn’t see Justin’s face because his back was to me.

Her chin fit on his shoulder and her waist was tiny so his arms were around her 360 degrees. It was then I realized how tall he’d gotten since back in Canada.

For a second I could remember what that felt like. To have someone hold you for what feels like forever but is only about 5 seconds. But I soon realized the memory was fading.

“Hey Selena,” he said, and they parted, “I want you to meet some people.”

He turned to us and pointed us out, “You already know Chaz and Ryan.”

His arm was around her waist.

“Hey guys,” she waved.

“But you haven’t met Taylor-.”

“HI!” she interrupted, “Big fan!”

I laughed and so did everyone else.

“And this is Colbie,” he said.

I smiled and simply said, “Hi.”

“Nice to meet you,” and we shook hands.

“So we ready to go shopping?” she asked.

“Totally!” Taylor said excitedly.

Her and Selena were going to be good friends.

We all walked over to the elevators and climbed in. Luckily these things were huge, because we had a large group with us.

There was both Ryans, Dan, Pattie, my mom, Chaz, Taylor, Kenny, Me, Justin, Selena, Selena’s mom, and Selena’s body guard, whose name I think was Chad.

It was insane and me being so small I felt like I was kinda lost in the crowd. Until, of course, Selena started talking to me.

“So you’re the Colbie Justin has told me all about?” she asked.

I laughed, “Ya know, I think Ryan said the same thing this morning when I met him too,” I smiled, “So Justin. You’ve talked about me a lot?” I threw a smirk at him.

He rolled his eyes, “Maybe.”

“So what has he told you about me?” I asked her.

She laughed, “Just the basics. You guys used to know each other and you lived in Canada together.”

I wanted to roll my eyes. Of course he would leave out the part where he was in love with me.

“Yup that’s pretty much it!” I lied.

The elevator pinged and we were upstairs and walking out into the mall.

There were people everywhere and this mall was huge.

Stores everywhere of all varieties. There were screens in the halls for the maps and music was playing all over the mall. But one weird thing was that there was no one in sight. Anywhere.

“Taylor,” I asked her poking her ribs. She was talking with Ryan.

“What?” she answered.

“Why isn’t anyone here?” I asked.

“Oh, they got the mall closed specifically for us being here. I didn’t know you could do that but apparently it happened,” she laughed.

“Oh,” I said simply. She went back to flirting with Ryan.

I followed everyone out of the elevator and glanced all around my surroundings.

This was going to be one heck of a day.

Image

I loved watching the expressions on Colbie’s face. Well, not all the time but you know what I mean.

That smirk she put on her face made me want to kiss her. And if it wasn’t for everyone else in the elevator, I would have too.

Then when we got out into the mall, her expression looked like a little kid really looking at the sky for the first time.

I still couldn’t get used to how pale she was now though. It was so crazy.

“So where do you wanna go first?” her voice came from beside me.

It was then I realized Selena was still there, and her fingers were intertwined with mine.

I checked my watch because suddenly, I didn’t want to be here.

It was only 1:42.

I sighed, “I don’t know, hey guys, where do-,” I looked around me and everyone was already branching off and going in different directions. The only people who were staying by us were Ryan, Chaz, Taylor, and Colbie.

“Where do you guys wanna go?” I asked.

“Doesn’t matter,” Chaz said.

“Don’t care,” Colbie mumbled.

“FOOD COURT!” Ryan and Taylor shouted.

“Food court it is then,” Selena smiled and we began to walk.

On our way there we stopped at a lot of different stores. And most of the time it was just the girls putting on fashion shows for us guys.

Once in awhile though, we would stop at Lidz or Game Stop.

It was odd, whenever the store had something to do for a fundraiser or a cause, Colbie would always donate money. No matter what it was for. It was like she wanted to help cure every problem any one had anywhere.

Then we came finally got to the food court. There were two employees working at every store in the mall so the entire time we were buying things left and right.

Once we ordered the food we wanted we all sat and began to eat.

The girls got Subway, I got Burger King, Chaz got Chick-fil-a, and Ryan got chinese food.

As we ate Dan, Good, and Kenny stopped by too.

We all talked, cracked jokes, and soon enough we were off again.

We came across a store called Camille’s. It was a dress store. Like dresses you would wear to prom or the Oscar’s. These dresses were expensive.

And of course, the girls had to go in and try some on.

“Oh my gosh! These dresses are beautiful!” Selena smiled.

“We’ve got to try some on,” Taylor agreed.

Colbie simply followed.

After each of them chose two dresses each to try on they ran back into the fitting rooms.

We followed and sat in the couches at the end of the fitting room hallway.

These fitting rooms were huge with giant curtains covering the openings.

“We’ll be right out!” they all giggled.

We all leaned back into our seats and sighed. Chaz checked his phone for the time.

“It’s almost four thirty,” he stated, “We’re going to have to get going soon.”

“I know,” I flicked my hair.

“We’re coming out!” Selena spoke.

Then they all walked out of the fitting room one at a time and lined up in front of us.

“So what do you think?” Taylor asked, as they twirled.

Ryan couldn’t keep his eyes off of her, and Chaz couldn’t keep his eyes off Colbie. I wanted to frown.

I glanced back and forth between Selena and Colbie. They were both so beautiful.

They all looked really good actually. Their first choices flattered them nicely. Colbie in a pretty red dress, Selena in a white dress, and Taylor in a pale pink one.

“You guys look amazing,” Ryan smiled.

“Thanks,” they all said in unison.

“OK!” Selena started.

“Change time!” Taylor added.

And they all went back into the fitting room they were using.

“Hey guys,” Chaz started, “I have an idea. Let’s go choose some dresses for them.”

Ryan and I smirked and agreed so we snuck out of the dressing rooms to find our girls some dresses we would like to see.

The girl working behind the counter was a red head. About two years older than us. Maybe 18 or 19. And she was just reading a magazine. She looked up when she heard us come out.

“What cha guys doing?” she asked.

We had already established she didn’t really care who we were, popularity wise.

We are going to choose some dresses for them,” Ryan answered.

“Sounds like fun!” she agreed, “Need any help?”

“Just some advice,” Chaz asked, “We don’t want to choose anything that would offend them.”

“Well, ok,” she said, hopping over the counter, “Then don’t choose anything too... perverted if you know what I mean.”

“What exactly is a girl’s definition of ‘perverted’,” I asked.

She laughed, “Nothing that shows too much, nothing that emphasizes the breasts, and nothing thats too skin tight or really short.”

“Ok, thanks,” we replied. And we went rooting for some dresses.

Soon though, the girls had come out of the dressing room looking for us.

“Um, what are you guys doing?” Colbie asked, they looked at us funny.

We carried about three dresses each and we stared back at them.

“Here,” I said handing each girl the dress I chose for them. Ryan and Chaz did the same, “We chose some dresses for you that we would like to see.”

“And we wanted to make you a deal,” Ryan said slyly.

“And this deal is...?” Selena asked.

“If you try on all the dresses we choose for you,” Chaz started.

“And you decide you like one of them,” Ryan continued.

“We will buy it for you. No matter what the cost. But only one,” I bargained.

The girls exchanged a look.

“Shoes included?” Colbie asked.

“Shoes included,” I agreed.

They nodded to each other.

“Deal,” they replied. And they skipped back into the dressing room.

“This should be fun,” Ryan grinned.

“You guys want some music?” Heather, the girl working here, asked.

“Sure!” we replied.

“Ok!” and she turned up the radio.

So for the next hour and a half we listened to music while the girls tried on all of our dress choices. Which included many different options and varieties.

We had given them almost half the dresses in the store and we finally ran out of dresses we liked. And we also had mentally chosen our top dresses we liked on each girl. There were three I really liked for Taylor, three I really liked for Selena, and only two I liked for Colbie. And even then only one really stuck out on her for me.

Ryan had two he liked for each girl, and Chaz had two for Colbie and three for the other girls.

“Ok,” someone said as all three girls came out of the fitting room in their normal clothes now.

“We have hung all the dresses up on the walls, but we have gotten rid of the dresses we all agreed were no’s,” Selena explained.

“Now we want you to go and put them in order from your favorite on the left to your least favorite on the right,” Taylor said.

“Selena’s room is there, Taylor’s is there, and mine is here,” Colbie said pointing to each room.

“Now go ahead!” Selena told us and we got to it.

To start I went into Selena’s first, Ryan went into Taylor’s, and Chaz to Colbie’s. Once we were finished we let the girls see what we had chosen.

Once they saw they labeled the top three of each of our choices with post-it notes that said the first letter of our name and the number order. Then we switched dressing rooms. They labeled the choices again. And one last time.

“Ok! Are you guys gonna choose yet?” Ryan asked.

“We’re looking,” they all answered.

After about a minute they had chosen.

“Here’s my choice,” Taylor held up the pale pink lace dress.

Ryan smiled it was his number one choice.

“Here’s mine!” Selena smiled and held up the sleek white dress .

It had been my top choice.

Then came Colbie, she simply walked out of her dressing room and smiled when she held up her dress.

It was the dark purple one that had been mine and Chaz’s first choice.

“Oh good! You guys are done!” Heather came into the fitting rooms, “I’ve already chosen some shoes for you guys and you will love them!”

We all chuckled and followed her out.

My pocket began to buzz and I pulled out my iPhone.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Yo, Justin. Where are you? We need to get going,” Good’s voice came out of my phone.

“We are at this dress place and we’ll meet you back at the elevators in about fifteen minutes ok?” I replied.

“Ok, hurry up,” he replied. And we hung up.

It didn’t take long to find the shoes because Heather somehow knew exactly what they would want. Then once we purchased everything (which wasn’t cheap I’ll tell ya) we were heading out.

“Thanks again, Heather!” Colbie called as they walked out of the store.

“No problem!” she replied with a smile.

Soon we were back at the elevator with all our bags we had gotten at different stores.

Kenny and Chad, Selena’s body guard, helped us with them.

“Well you kids had fun,” my mom stated.

“Yes indeed we did,” Selena replied.

We all climbed back into the elevator and traveled back down to our cars.

“I guess I’ll see you later babe,” Selena said wrapping her arms around my neck.

My arms snaked around her waist and before I knew what was happening, her lips were on mine.

Image

It’s so annoying when you just happen to look up at that wrong moment.

And of course once you see it you kinda stare for a couple of seconds before gaining the strength to look away.

Their lips were pressed together, her arms around his neck, his around her waist. Their bodies pressed together and their eyes closed.

I could feel a pang in my stomach and that nauseating feeling you get when you didn’t expect to see something and then it turns out to be something either disgusting or hurtful.

Once they began to part I averted my gaze down at my feet, pushed some hair out of my face and climbed into the car.

I leaned my head against the window and soon Justin was climbing into the car too.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see him looking over at me.

Image

That was kind of harsh. I felt bad for her having to see that.

The car began to move and soon we were on our way to the venue for my show tonight. There was no time to go back to the hotel and everything I needed was already at the venue anyways.

Once we arrived at the arena downtown, we all climbed out of the car and went inside the back entrance.

“Hey guys!” Scooter greeted us once we came inside the giant dressing room.

“Hey Scooter,” we greeted him back.

“So whose gonna go give out tickets?” he stood and asked, “Justin I’m sorry but you can’t come it’s too hectic.”

“Aw,” I groaned.

“Can I come?” Colbie asked timidly.

“Sure,” Scooter smiled.

“You know I’m doing it!” Good answered.

“I would like to come too,” my mom responded.

“Awesome and Kenny you’re coming too,” Scooter added, “Anyone else?”

“Nah, we’ll pass,” Ryan said. Chaz, Ryan, and Taylor were gonna stay behind.

“Justin, we need you to go get dressed,” Scooter informed me.

“Can do boss,” I said and I went to get ready.

Image

I never knew how making people happy could lift your mood ten times as much! Seeing the look on these people’s faces when you told them you had front row seats for them for free was priceless.

“Watch and learn Colbie, once you get the hang of it, its so easy,” Good told me as we walked outside.

“Tickets?! Tickets? Who needs tickets?!” he shouted as we walked around. We stayed away from the big line because thats where everyone with tickets already were.

“We do! We do!” some girls and their mother shouted at us. They were running across the street over to us.

“How much do you want? I have $300,” the brunette mother said.

“We don’t want anything mam,” Good smiled as he handed over the tickets. The girls faces lit up. They were young one looked about 7, the other two looked about 14. They were all decked out in their Justin Bieber t-shirts and bracelets.

“What ever could you mean?” the mom asked puzzled looking over the tickets. She gasped when she saw the seating.

“T-these are front row,” she stuttered, “Are you trying to trick me?”

The girls squealed. I was now grinning.

Good chuckled, “No not at all. I’m a part of Justin’s team, I’m his stylist. We are giving these out to some lucky fans before the show.”

The girls were bouncing and they couldn’t help themselves. They tackled Good around the waist and practically strangled him.

The mom was speechless, “How can we ever thank you?”

“No need,” Good smiled, “Go ahead and enjoy the show.”

“Thank you!” the girls said as they ran to take their spot in the line that was now moving.

As we walked away I looked at him, “That was amazing.”

“I know, it feels good to make people happy,” he explained.

“Can I try now?” I asked him.

“Here ya go,” he handed me some tickets.

“Thanks,” I looked down at them.

The slips of paper that will soon makes someone’s head swim. The little words on them granting them passage to one of the happiest events of their lives. And I get to be the messenger.

“Tickets?! Who needs tickets?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I worked sooooo hard on this one...
COMMENT AND SUBBIE(: