Gimme A Kiss

Vasska

I watched and waited, seeing Meztli walk by. I held my breath from the fear that he would hear me, and find me, and that would be bad.

Not only would I be embarrassed, but it would be horrible, I mean what if he found out how much I liked him?

I shook my head and wrapped my tail around my waist, comforting myself. This only reminded me of my other flaws.

No one wanted a kitten anyway. Nekos were fun pets, but the moment we got our freedom, everyone treated us like trash.

I watched as he walked by, those same shoes and dark green jacket.

He was almost out of sight by now, but he was beautiful, his red brown hair contrasting perfectly against his skin.

I sighed dreamily as I thought. I really didn't need to be doing this. It only brought me pain when he would find out and make fun of me, but I couldn't help myself from wishing he would just see me.

You want to know the worst part? I went to school with him, and I walked home as well, but I hurried home so I could watch him walk by.

No, that's not even the worst part that I go to school with him. The absolute worst thing, is how I have gone to school with him since pre-K and had every class with him, but he has never noticed me, not even to make fun of me like everyone else does.

I slid out the back of the bushes, running towards my home close by.

"Dimitri!" I called. "I saw him again." I giggled, and my brother sighed.

"Vasska, you see him every day." He groaned, and I pouted.

"But this time, I think he walked a bit closer to me." I said, and my brother looked over at me from the couch.

"Listen, Vasska, this has to stop." He told me.

I frowned, and looked over at him. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"It's unhealthy little bro." He told me, "You need to stop obsessing with this boy. You keep saying he'll only hurting you, yet every day, you sit there and stare him." His tail twitched unhappily, and that was when I realized just how angry he really was.

I walked over and sat down beside him, leaning my head on his shoulder. "It's so hard...he's been a part of my life for so long." I whispered. "I just can't drop him." I told the boy, a tear slipping down my cheek.

Dimitri looked at me and frowned. "And this is why I didn't want to talk to you about this, because I knew you would cry, but Vasska, you need to let go. It's not healthy." He whispered, and I looked down at my feet.

"Sure." I said, and got up, walking towards my room.

I sat down on my bed and huffed. What was I supposed to do? Just drop him?

I sighed, and fiddled with the sleeve of my jacket. Tomorrow, when I see him, I'll think about it then, because right now, I couldn't think about anything. I just wanted to take a nap, and that was it.

I fell asleep with thoughts of Meztli swimming through my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it?

more chapters soon:D