The way you want me

Chapter 7

3-weeks later

Billie Joe’s POV

Well, Jo and I have come a long way. We are working through her problem. Now I can see that she is truly happy now. She will always know what it is like to raped, but she also knows that she is a fighter and that she can work through it. I am happy for her.

Joanna’s POV

Billie and I just finished dinner that I cooked for him. Now were just going to sit and watch the movie “The Guardian.” Half way through the movie, where the guy and that girl are spending all the time together, I look up at Billie and I just think I am so lucky to have found a man like him. Then he looks at me, butterflies fill my stomach, I get up and kiss him. After little while of making out, he brakes apart and looks at me. Then I realize I am so ready for this so I say “Billie I want to go all the way” “Jo if your ready then I am, but we can stop anytime you want, okay?” I nod my head yes.

Billie then picks me up and carries me to the room. He gently lays me on the bed and crawls on top of me. We start kissing kisses full of lust and want. He moves to the side a little bit. His hand moves from me face down to my boob and he starts to play and rub them. Then we brake apart and undress each other. We are both naked, we sort of get under the blankets. We go back to kissing; his hand goes back to my boob. Has he pays with nipple; slowly I move my hand down to his dick. Then he moves his hand down to my pussy to finger me. I get up and get on top of him and start kissing him. I kiss my way down to his dick and start to give him head. Has I was doing my special technique I could here is soft cries. He plays with my hair and I finish giving him head.

When I stop he flips me over and starts to kiss my nick and finger me. Then he kisses my boob and licks my nipple. He leaves a trail of soft kisses down my belly. A cry escapes my lips. He starts to eat me out. It felt so good when he was moving his tongue up and down my clique. He broke up my session of someone going down on me. With finger fucking then back to eating me out again. When he stops he climbs back on top of me and says “you ready for this” I bit my lip and say “yes”

He kisses me then, sits back and look at my naked body * God I hate this part when they just stare at you, I wonder why they do that.* At this point our blankets are all over the place. Billie pulls me down to meet his parts. He leans over me again, and his dick goes back and forth the slit of my pus. Then a moment that I have been waiting for happens; He enters me, and it’s been so long that I am so tight. But it’s the hurt that fells so good.

Billie going in a back and forth motion and I moving my hips, created a nice reaction. Has his movement gets fast and harder my cries get bigger and louder. To the point where I am saying stuff like “Faster, Harder, Fuck, OH MY!” The build up of everything is coming together, “Billie don’t stop, don’t change anything, keep it up,” Then I come, and so dose Billie, my pus is pulsating. Holy shit that was the best time I fucked. I pick the blanket off the flour and get ready fall asleep after a blissful night.

Billie Joe’s POV

HOLY FUCK I AM IN LOVE!!!!!

* Guys iam out of ideas so ummmm.... please pm me *