The Stranger Next to Me

Three

I shifted in my bedding, trying to get myself comfortable seeing as I didn’t want to wake up anytime soon. It was a lot warmer than I remembered it, making me feel like I was wrapped in a cocoon. My sense of smell was heightened as a wonderful scent of cologne drafted through the room. It smelled wonderful, but why the hell did my loft smell like a man? I tried to stretch my arms out, but I was met with a wall, how odd. I peaked my eyes open, letting a scream made its way through my throat and out of my mouth as I came face to face with a man. I threw the covers off of myself and flew off of the bed. I grabbed the comforter off of the top and covered myself, seeing as I was in a sports bra and boy shorts.

In my bed.

There is a man sleeping in my bed.

Why is there a man sleeping in my bed?

Max’s eyes flew open as he rolled off of the bed with a start. A thud echoed in the room as I started freaking out.

“What are you doing in my loft?! Better yet, what the fuck are you doing in my bed?! Oh my God! How did you even get in here?!” I shouted left and right. His head popped up, making his face visible to me. He rubbed his eyes and ran a hand through his messy hair. I remember specifically making sure that everyone was out of the loft before I locked up and came to bed. I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

“Eh, I am a Superstar. I ‘ave my ways.” He said with a lopsided grin. I waddled over to my over to my closet with my blanket still wrapped around me. I was not about to give Max a show. I threw the door open and launched myself into it, leaving the blanket behind. I grabbed a pair of track shorts and quickly put them on. I pushed the closet door open to reveal Max, standing like a moron with a smirk on his face. “I must say, you are quite the cuddler.” I grabbed one of my Nikes and threw it at him. I effectively hit him in the face and he fell on the bed. “Ah! What the ‘ell?!”

“Are you fucking insane?! You don’t just break into someone’s home and sleep with them. Your creepiness has gone up a whole new level, and that‘s saying something, even for you, Max.” I couldn’t wrap my mind around what was happening. I looked to my bedside table; 7:28 AM. You have got to be kidding me. Max started walking closer to me. His hands wrapped themselves around my waist, turning me around and walking us back to the bed.

“Wha-What are you doing?” I stuttered as we plopped back onto my bed.

“I’m still tired and you, mon chéri, are just what I need to get back to sleep.” He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close to his bare chest. As much as I liked this and as lonely as I was, this was still Max and he was still a creep.

“No, no, no. Absolutely not, Max. Get up.” I slung his arm off of me and jumped out of the bed.

“Ah, mon amour, just an ‘our more, please?” He whined. I stomped over to his side of the bed and grabbed his arm to attempt lifting him up. My attempts were futile seeing as he was a good sixty-five or so pounds heavier than I was. He chuckled and played along with what I was doing, humoring me by getting himself up. I grabbed his shirt, pants and shoes from the end of my bed and shoved them into his arms. My hand grasped his arm, as if he were a small child, and stomped down the stairs to the first floor of my loft. I threw the large steel door open and continued stomping across the hall. I pounded on the door relentlessly until someone answered it. That someone happened to be Marc-Andre.

“I think this belongs to you,” I shoved Max into Marc. “I’m going back to bed. If I wake up and there is any kind of Frenchman in my house, their balls will belong to my cat. And yours,” I pointed to Marc-Andre, “Yours will become my door knocker.” Speaking of my cat, my brother is bringing him, Hugo Stiglitz, back home today. As much as my brother disliked hairless cats, and hairless animals in general, he decided that it would be fine for me to leave Hugo with him while I was on tour. Stiglitz was like my child, meaning he was spoiled rotten. As if cats weren‘t big enough assholes to begin with. Any thoughts of that could wait until I got more sleep though. I trudged my back to my loft, shut the steel door-making sure the locks were secured- and slowly made my way back upstairs. I grabbed the comforter off of the floor and crawled back into my bed. It still smelled like Max and I didn’t mind one bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
No feedback? Really :(