How?

Life briefing

Bang! The door slammed as Robert closed it behind him. After today he was so pissed off and depressed. He looked behind his t.v. which he never uses and grabs his knife. "Why does this happen to me?!" he nearly screams as he mutilates himself over and over again blood seeping through the new cuts. "Why?" he now whispers the word barely a sound escaping his partially opened lips as he lies down on his bed. "I had no friends in elementary they fucking treated me like shit for crying out loud!" his voice wavers as he say this. "I... I am such an idiot. I am talking to myself because no one else cares enough to listen." He takes a shallow breath as he cries everything but the tears, he has lost the ability to shed tears after crying so long. He turns up the music and smiles as he hears "ooooooooh it's your fucking nightmare hahahaha!" Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold is his favorite song. "You know, I shouldn't be thinking about the bad things. I have my best friend, Sierra. She is a wonderful friend." he smiles as he say this. "She understands me, I am glad she is my friend, after all, without her I'd be dead today. I should get on facebook and see if she is online" as he say this he hears a knock on the door. He puts on his jacket to cover his cuts up and says politely "come in". The door opens and his mom walks in and says "hey, can you help me out? I need a tall person and since you are 6'2 that will help". Robert smiles as he hears this because he knows how tall he is. "You need to grow a few inches sometime" he says as he walks out the door. He looks in his mirror and sees what he always does, a tall boy with jet black hair, bright blue eyes, and a bit of acne on his chin. He has to admit, the new leather trench coat he got helps alot in his looks. "You know, after all of this pain I actually don't look bad" he smirks as he puts on his devil bitch beanie and walks out. Texting Sierra "Hiya buddy! :)" as he walks out.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter, hope I did good!