Status: Active (:

Pretty Words Make An Easy Deception

C H A P T E R T W O

Today is going to be my first day at Northfair High, and I can honestly say I am freaking out. For the past couple of days the only thing I've done since moving here is hangout with Mitch and Skylar, mostly Skylar since Mitch has been going to school now. I also ran the first couple of days after being here but it's not the same as our old place. We're more out in the middle of nowhere and it's been giving me the creeps. I feel as though I'm being watched, every single move I make scrutinized, but that can't possibly be the case because we're the only ones out here, our only neighbors being about a mile away, closer to town.

My heart gave a little flip when I heard Skylar's door open, hoping he would come in here to help me calm myself before stupid school. My heart did an even bigger flip when I heard the shower start. My thoughts trailed to the hot water cascading down his body.

I can't get these stupid feelings to go away. I know they're wrong but I cannot help myself. He's my brother, I'm not suppose to feel for him this way. The past few days that have just been us chilling around the house while our parents got situated with the town and all that mumbo jumbo, have been hectic for me. He always ends up doing something that turns me on, and I can't do anything about it. I've never felt this way, for anyone not in my entire 17 years of life.

I looked over at my digital clock hoping time would just freeze. I'm still having morning jitters about this school. I feel as if the school is just going to be hell. Which is most likely is, seeing as I don't have friends here. I am going to be the lonely loner.

My door opened to reveal skylar, still dressed in his pajamas, which consisted of a pair of boxers and nothing else. I desperately tried not to look down at his gorgeous body, to revel in the beauty of his hard chest, defined muscles and the hair that dusted just below his belly button to something definitely happy.

"Uh, Sky, what do you want? I'm trying to get ready for school..." I said with as much confidence as a wall.

"No you're not. You're looking at that damn clock as if it is magically going to stop, which it is not. Get up sis, I got the shower started for you, seeing as you don't realize how dirty and nasty you are. No offense, but you are not going to be making friends looking like a grease monkey. NOW UP" I honestly did not feel like moving so instead of getting up, I flopped on to my stomach and put the pillow on my head, hoping it would make everything just disappear. Of course it did not though seeing as Skylar gave a sigh. I heard him start walking towards me. Being the curious dumbass I am, I looked up.

I made a big mistake. My eyes trailed over his hard chiseled body. My eyes stuck to where his happy trail led to. I felt my face heat up as dirty thoughts went through my head.
Him, me, naked, touching.


I felt arousal pool between my thighs. He paused about two feet from my bed and the look in his eyes was devilish. He smirked at me and before I knew it, I was being man handled into the restroom. My stomach pressing against his shoulder.

"YOU BIG-" I was silenced by him putting me in the shower. With all my clothes still intact. "YOU KNUCKLEHEAD. YOU LITTLE BIRD SHI-" I was again silenced by him crushing his lips against mine. I could not help but moan. He took that as his cue to slide his tongue into my mouth. His hands that were wrapped around me before I even noticed were now pushing me up against the bathroom wall. He quickly began to press his hardened front. I kept spewing little moans of approval as his hardness pressed into my sensitive cleft. I wrapped my legs around his trim waist and pressed against him some more. His lips stopped nibbling on mine and instead starting trailing down my neck, slowly making their way towards my aching breasts.

He lifted my soaking wet shirt above my head, and gave a low, growl. His mouth started attacking any part of my chest that was bound in my lace bra. That too was quickly discarded as I did not even notice his hands undoing the evil clasp that separated his tongue from licking my tightened buds. No sooner than anything he had it off, his mouth closing over my nipple. My back arched as uncontrollable pleasure rolled through me. I never in my life felt something as delightful as this.

While his mouth was working wonders his hands were ripping my underwear off my body. His calloused fingers gripping my ass and rubbing my clit against his boxer clad dick. I threw my head back in ecstacy and rubbed myself against him abandoned by all thoughts of right and wrong. His thumb began rubbing my clit, an endless wave a pleasure tore through me. I screamed, my nails digging into Skylar's back. He gave a grunt in response.

"Oh you like that Tee, baby. I'm going to be having you scream all morning, you'll be begging me to fuck you over and over." I couldn't project any sign of intelligence, just moans of accession. "You want me to fuck you senseless Tee? Say it. Say my name. Tell me you want my dick inside you, pounding into you. Making you cum over and over, making you scream my name for the world to hear...say it Tee, say you want me and I'll oblige to every single desire you have..." He let one of his fingers tease my slick entrance, slipping in a fingertip. I moaned, but still could not proclaim any sounds other than moans. Instead of trying anymore, I pressed my lips against his, biting his lower lip as I tried to work his boxers off. They only budged a little, but not enough. "Tegan, tell me. Say my name. TELL ME YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU." He slipped a finger into me, pumping in and out. My eyes rolled back. I began to ride his hand. My brain began to work as I chanted his name, over and over. "That's not enough....SCREAM MY NAME BABY, TELL ME YOU WANT MORE THAN MY FINGERS INSIDE YOU..." He slipped on more finger into me. He stopped as my mom came into the bathroom. My heart dropped, the world stopped. I couldn't breathe. Skylar jumped away, causing me to fall to the shower floor.

"Tegan you need to wake up...you're going to be late for your first day of school" Mum said as she stood in the doorway. Unfazed by what was happening. I didn't understand. Wake up? I am awake. I look over to where Skylar is standing and he's gone. I look back at my mom in utter confusing but she's gone.

I'm in a forest I"m no longer naked but in my jogging attire. It's dark, but their aren't any stars. The trees didn't have any type of leaves either. The forest smell was also gone, but replaced with the smell of rotting flesh. I gagged.

"SKYLAR? MOM? DAD? MITCH?" No one answered me, but someone was there. I know because their was this eerie feeling again...the feeling that I'm being watched...stalked. A sinister laugh emerged from behind me. I quickly turned around to see nothing. I had the feeling that whatever laughed was getting closer, close enough that I felt as if I felt their breathe down my neck.

"Soon you will be mine. Soon...." It came from behind me. I turned around to see a giant, rotting corpse. Maggots falling from every part of its body. Its eyes were just dark abyss of evil. It grabbed onto my arm and pulled me towards it, its other hand tearing at my shirt.

"NO GET OFF ME, GET OFF. SKYLAR. SOMEBODY. EW, GET OFF ME, GET OFF-"

"Tegan, wake up! What's wrong!?!? Why are you screaming!?" I woke up to my Skylar shaking me. I'm awake. I'm in my bed. I'm not in a forest. The only one who is touching me is Skylar....it was all a dream; a terrible dream.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
word count: 1435

I would like to say, I'm proud of myself. I actually had the motivation to write this. I actually have the motivation to finish this story.

Thank you Write or Die<3