Farmer's Daughter

Shaena's Point of View

Getting Alexine to shut up was the only thought that was running through my head. She was going on and on and into full detail about her weekend with Michael at this family's cabin by the river. It was making me quite sick. I wasn't used to hearing nor picturing these things. I am what everyone I know considers a good girl. I'm pretty much an angel to them. I've never had a boyfriend, never looked at a guy in a sexual way, never really thought about sex or talked about it, and I've never even had my first kiss. Crazy, right? I'm seventeen and never really had a life.

The little kids following behind us were getting on Alex's nerves. They kept interruptingOkay her, asking her what she was talking about and what half the things she was saying meant. And two of those little kids happened to be Alex's little sister and my little brothers, Jettie, Jorja, Tanner, and Carver. I just walked along, laughing.

"Do you know all of these kids other and the obvious four?" She asked me, making a face at them.

"I do."

"Uh, how? Did you give them candy to get them to follow you or something? I know your love for children, but I didn't know you wanted this many."

I laughed, shaking my head at my friend.

"No, Alex. They are from church."

"Then wh..."

"I don't know why they are following me. Maybe I'm just really nice and they love me. Or maybe they want to come move in with me. Or maybe the are simply walking home like we are. Ever thought of it, sweetie?"

She cut her eyes at me and continued walking, finishing her weekend with Michael. I just kept rolling my eyes, making a gagging noise, not really feeling like hearing any of it. These are personal things. Why would you want to tell any? I would think people would want to keep them to themselves. Maybe I'm wrong. Who knows with the world these days.

Alex and I stopped by the store on the way to my house. I was in shopping for things I was going to cook with dinner tonight. Mrs. Fitzhugh and Mrs. Ford saw me. They were twins that owned the little grocery store around the corner from my house. Mrs. Fitzhugh had just got married to her lovely husband, Gerald, last year. They already had a kid together, but they didn't do a very good job at hiding it after the third year. And Mrs. Ford, well, she's been married ever since she was about fifteen. It's funny how much someone can know about the other person in their town.

"Miss Shaena Belle, how are you doing, darling?" Martha Fitzhugh asked, walking over to us. "I heard your daddy hired a new man out on the farm."

"Um, I don't know. I've been at school all day."

"My husband said he had saw him earlier today and he's a fine worker."

I smiled, picking up the things I needed, then walked off to the counter to pay. Mrs. Ford smiled at me, half her teeth were knocked out. Such a shame. She was such a beautiful lady before she was married. The things men can do to you. Those nasty beast.

"Royce has been talking about you non stop, Miss Shae. I think he might have a little crush on his sunday school teacher."

We laughed, shaking our heads before looking at the little boy. Royce was only five years old, but you could tell he was going to be a ladies man before he was even old enough to have a lady of his own.

"He's adorable and possibly the best student I have."

"That's my Royce." She counted up the money I owed her. She gave me a big hug after I handed her the money. "Have a nice day, sweetie."

"I will, Mrs. Ford. You do the same now."

Alex followed me out of the store, making a face. No one liked her, nor did they make her feel noticed. They didn't say two words to her or even look at her. In a way, it was her fault. She should keep her sex life on the down low.

"Hello ladies!"

We both turned around to see Michael running up behind, smiling at us. He wrapped his arms around Alexine and started kissing on her. It was kind of gross and cute at the same time. Just wish I had someone that would do that to make. Someone who would make me feel really special like Michael makes Alex feel. I was completely jealous, but I tried not to show it to much.

"Hey, Michael." I waved, smiling. "Are you guys comin' to my house?"

"Uh, duh. You invited us over for dinner, remember?"

"Oh, my bad."

I walked a head of them the entire way to my house just so I wouldn't have to see all the sucking face and feeling up that was going on between them. When I walked into my yard I noticed a guy. A real nice looking guy. He was doing little jobs around the farm. I bit my lip, looking away. Alexine and Michael saw my face expression before I could get myself straight. They both smiled and laughed loudly.

"What's all the laughin' about out here?" My mom asked, walking outside smiling at us. "Did you get the things from the store, Shaena?"

"I did, Mommy."

"Thanks, sweetie." She took everything from me, even my books, then nodded towards the man working around the farm. "I would appreciate it if you'd run over to Mr. Bryan and ask him if he needs anything to drink."

"But mom, I don't know h..."

"Go, Shae. He won't bite. He's too nice to do anything of that sort. I'm going to show Alex and Michael to the dining room so they can start on their studies."

I rolled my eyes, stomping off towards the man. He was hot and sweaty from the sun. The front of his shirt was cover in sweat, but for some reason, it was incredible sexy. And I never think like this.

"Uh, Mr. Bryan?"

He turned around quickly, looking at me weird. He finally smiled, extending his hand. I didn't know what he meant at first, then I smiled and took his hand.

"Who might you be, Miss?"

"I'm Shaena, Hoyt and Ivery's daughter."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." I felt my cheeks grow red as I looked down. He chuckled, patting my shoulder. "Is there something you needed, Miss Shaena?"

"I was wondering if you needed anything to drink."

"Sweet tea would be quite amazin' right this minute. Got any of that?" I nodded, looking back up at him. "Well, then that works out perfectly."

"I shall be right back."

I quickly made it into the house, ignoring all of Michael and Alexine's perverted comments coming out of their mouths. My mom handed me a tall glass of iced sweet tea. I smiled at her, going back outside. He was back to work, on the tractor. And instead of looking at him, I should have been looking at my steps because I obviously missed on and ended up at the bottom after falling down about four. Mr. Bryan's tea went all over everything, including me. My mom, Alex, and Michael ran out onto the porch, but none of them got to me as fast as Mr. Bryan did. He pulled me to my feet, dusting the dirt off of me.

"Miss Shaena, are you alright?"

"Oh," Boy, was that embarrassing. I knew I was blushing and on the verge of letting a few tears seep out of my eyes, but I held it back, and smiled a little, holding the glass in front of me. "I spilt your drink, Mr. Bryan. I'll go get you some more."

I ran off before he could say anything else. Before I went back out, I stood against the wall, getting myself together before letting him see me. I knew I must have looked like a walking hot mess. I didn't keep him waiting too long, though. I walked back outside, handing him the glass from the top step.

"Thank you, sugar."

He winked at me, then went back to work. My mom smiled, wrapping her arm around my shoulders to guide me back in the house. I was in shock.

---

"Shae, baby," My dad looked up from his food, smiling. "This food is amazin', sweetie. You're mother taught you good."

Alexine and Michael agreed with him and my mom smiled at me. I, on the other hand, wasn't thinking about the meal or how good it was cooked. And that was bad. I had to get him off my mind. He made me feel so strange inside. I got really hot when around him and my heart started to pound in my chest. I felt like I was on speed and my head was spinning. For christ's sake, I hadn't even known the boy more than a day and I was already feeling all sorts of weird over him. Maybe this is what happens when a girl and a boy love each other. Who knows.

"Are you done eating, sweetie?" My mom asked, waving her hand in front my face.

I shook my head, looking up with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, I'm done, mom."

"Good," My dad helped her clear the table. "Now, you can go ask Mr. Bryan if he wants anything to eat."

I groaned, getting up. Alexine and Michael sat on the back porch as I walked down to the barn. I tip toed my way to the barn and I could hear Alex laughing at me from the porch. I guess me being sneaky was funny to her. Oh well. I quickly pulled the barn door open. Mr. Bryan was sitting on his bed, writing something on a piece of old notebook paper. I put my hands on my hips and cleared my throat. He looked up.

"Oh, hey, Miss Shaena." He smiled, putting his paper down. "Do you need something, sweetie?"

"Um, I was just wonderin' if you wanted somethin' to eat."

"That's quite nice of you, but I've already eaten tonight, but thanks anyway, darlin'." I looked at him, stomping my foot. "Are you okay, Miss Shaena?"

"Nope. You are not goin' to tell me you are not eatin'. I made this food with my own two hands and I have more than enough for you eat and you are going to eat."

I walked out of the barn with him protesting. I stomped right up in the house and made him a big plate of Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Cornbread, and a tall glass of iced sweet tea. Before he knew it, I was standing back in front of him, taking his paper away from him and handing him the plate.

"Miss Shaena..."

"Eat! It's the first time my mom actually let me cook a whole meal on my own and I wanna know how good it is, so you are going to eat."

I smiled sweetly at him. He nodded, taking a bite. He stopped chewing for a moment, making me panic a little. I almost started crying, but when he started shoveling the food into him mouth, I turned my head to the side, watching him. I thought he might choke himself before he got done. He handed me the plate back when it was cleared, then took the glass of tea and poured it down his throat. My mouth fell open. He laughed.

"Want me to help you shut that now?"

"Wh... What does that mean?"

His eyes got big as he shook his head nevermind. I just shrugged it off, walking back into the house to put the plate and the glass up. Alex and Michael came back in. Alex was staying at my house tonight, so we ran upstairs and quickly changed. She put on some pajama pants and a tight tanktop. I slipped into some shorts, knowing all of my shorts were short, but I did it for a reason, and a tight little tanktop as well.

The three of us made our way back out the barn when my parents and sibling fell into a deep sleep. Mr. Bryan was singing and playing a guitar when I opened the door this time. Michael immediately got excited. His passion was to play the guitar.

"Dude, you play?" He asked, walking over to Mr. Bryan.

Alex and I made a face, walking over and sitting on Mr. Bryan's bed. I laid down behind her, making myself comfortable. I snuggled up against the wall behind me, watching the boys begin to play and Alex sing along with Mr. Bryan. My eyes wouldn't stay open for me. I thought if I shut them for a moment, I'd be okay.

---

I jumped when someone smacked my back. I opened my eyes, seeing Alex, Mr. Bryan, and Michael staring down at me. Alex put her hands on her hips and made a face.

"Why are you so loud when you sleep?"

"Hm?"

She looked back the boys, rolling her eyes, then looked back down at me. Mr. Bryan had a little smirk on his face, and Michael was staring at me as if he were shocked.

"You moan while sleep, Shae. Did you not know that or something? And you must be dreaming of something over marvelous because you were getting pretty damn loud. I'm sure you woke the dead."

I blushed, hiding my face in Mr. Bryan's pillow. Alex and Michael ran off to go get something to drink and snacks from my house. Mr. Bryan sat down next to me. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes. He smiled at me, running his hand up my legs. I don't know what was happening to me. Every inch of my body felt like it was on fire, and one part of my body was pretty much aching to be touch. I thought I was going to explode.

When he got to my thigh, I reached down, hooking my fingers into the hem of my shorts, pushing then down along with my lace underwear. Mr. Bryan looked a little taken back by my actions, as I was, but didn't let that stop him. He shoved my shirt up a bit to see my stomach and pressed a few soft kisses, stopping right before getting to most intimate part. Mr. Bryan pushed my shorts and underwear down to my ankles, and began pushing my knees and thighs apart. I had no idea what was about to happen, but I wasn't to worried about it either. I was to wrapped up in what was going on to care what was about to happen, but I knew I wanted it. I was burning for it.

"I won't take things to far, Miss Shaena, but I need to touch you. Not tonight, I want to see you in more pleasure than your little body can handle."

I just bit my lip in response, watching him move his hand up my leg with one hand, gripping my thigh. He did the same thing with his other hand before dipping his head down, running his tongue along my clit. My back arched and a loud moan came out. I held myself up on my elbows, looking down at him.

"What are you doing, Mr. Bryan?"

"Don't worry, darlin'. I won't hurt you. Not tonight."

He pushed me back onto my back, then going right back to what he was doing. He moved his tongue in and out of my folds slowly, teasing my clit with his teeth. I reached down, fisting my hands into his hair, giving me something to hold on to. He laughed, sending shivers through my body. I started feeling a burning pit at the bottom of my stomach. My head was spinning and I thought I was going to faint. My breathing was getting heavier by the minute, sweat dripping off of my body, heart speeding up. And things didn't get any better, even though I wasn't complaining about the feeling I was receiving. Mr. Bryan pulled back, and moved off of the bed. I whined, not knowing what to do or how to make this feeling go away. It was driving me insane. He laughed, running a hand through my hand as I pretty much begged him to help me without saying a word. He just smiled, shaking his head. He ran his hand down my body, stopping right before he got to where I needed his touch the most. I pushed my lower body up, trying to come into contact with his hand, but he moved it before I could.

"Please... you can't do this to me. I don't know what's happening to me." I said, fisting my hands into his sheets, staring up at him.

He let his hand trail down, finally. He ran a finger of my clit, making me almost scream and my hips thrust up. He bit his lip, smiling as he did it as second time, and he didn't stop there. He continued doing this over and over again. I saw him pull back again, moving to get on top of me, getting on his knees between my legs. He put one of his hands next to me head, holding himself up as he leaned down, placing kisses all over my face. His other hand, it knew what to do. He gently pushed two fingers inside of me, but no matter how gentle he was, it still hurt. And the moving in and out, that was worst, but it quickly got better.

He captured my mouth with his just as I was starting to get really loud. Things were beginning to...You know, I don't have any words for how things were getting, but I know I felt great other than the part where I thought I was going to explode, Mr. Bryan pulled his head back from mine and withdrew his fingers from my body. He started rubbing my clit hard and fast. I don't what came over me, but I nearly came up off the bed. My eyes closed tightly, my back arched up off the bed, my whole body was shaking, my heart was on the verge of pounding out of my chest, and the loudest moan ever escaped from my mouth, and this last for a good minute. I thought it would never be over.

Mr. Bryan laughed, kissing my forehead before moving off of me. I looked over at him as he went to get a drink of water. He was also smiling towards the door. I sat up and looked over my shoulder seeing Alexine and Michael standing there, mouths hanging open.

"Oh, my god!" I struggled to get my underwear and shorts back up around my waist. I stood up, almost falling back down considering my legs felt like jello. Mr. Bryan grabbed ahold of my arm, keeping me balanced. I glared at them. "How long have you guys been standing there?"

Michael smiled, laughing a little.

"Ever since Mr. Bryan was going to town on eating that Pus..."

Alexine slapped him knowing how much I hated that word. And eating? That's what it's called. Well, isn't that a lovely way of putting it?

"Well, why didn't you say anything?"

Alexine walked in, patting my shoulder.

"You needed it, girl." She smiled, hugging me as if I had just learned how to ride a bike or something. "You're growing up, baby girl. Now all you have to do is let him get it in and you'll be caught up with me." She stepped back and made a face. "Well, kind of. You still have to blow him to be caught up with me."

"Blow?"

"Put his...little buddy in your mouth and sucking it until he pretty much explodes in your mouth with all that sticky, salty stuff. Then you have a choice of swallowing it or spiting it out."

My eyes grew big, making them all laugh. I shook my head, looking down at myself to make sure I didn't look to bad, then looked back at Mr. Bryan's bed. It didn't look too messed up, but I quickly fixed what was in need of fixing, then looked back up at everyone.

"I think I'm going to go inside and take a shower before bed."

Mr. Bryan and Michael told me goodnight, and Alex followed me inside. She wouldn't drop what had just happened, and to be honest, I couldn't either. It was prenatally burned into my mind.

When I got into the shower, my body felt all tingley. I felt his hands wondering my body, touching me everywhere my body was screaming. Before I knew it, my hand had wondered down, and my fingers were going to work rubbing my clit quickly. My back was against the wall, left foot on the side of the tub so I would have more room. And when my I finally let go, I had to cover my mouth in order to not let people know what I was doing. I didn't want to embarrass myself like that.

I quickly washed myself, then wrapped a towel around me and ran back to my room. Alexine was laying in bed, singing along with the radio. I dressed and climbed into bed. Alex smiled at me, snuggling up next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I've realized I should just go all out on these sex scenes because they come out better, but I don't think they are good enough. What do you think?
Typos?
Oh, and comments? PLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!????!!!!!!
:))))
<333