Status: In Progress

Untitled

We are from District 13, the city in ruins after the war 75 years ago. When the 74th Hunger Games started, we caught a train and rode to the Capitol. We have LOTS of money and other nice things so we blend in well. Each of us dyes our skin a different colour; Apple’s was purple, Antler’s was green and Ivy’s was light blue. After the Games, we rode back to District 13 and walked back to District 12 when our colour had worn off. Peeta and Katniss recognize us from the train ride back. We were surprised anyone had seen us, but we didn't object. We stayed down low for a while, but came out in the open a few months later. We have lived with Katniss for the past 9 months.
We are all about 16 and were born in May all within a week. Ivy's birthday is May 14th, Antler’s birthday is May 11th, and Apple’s birthday is May 7th. Our parents escaped from District 7 and found their way to District 13 and had us grow up there. They left us money and clothes and warned us about the Capitol and the Hunger Games. There was a fourth, but she was caught and taken to the Capitol to work as an Avox. Our parents died a few months after the 70th Hunger Games had ended.
  1. Chapter One
    I own nothing, except all OC's and story ideas. The Hunger Games and all related titles and characters belong to Suzanne Collins. I regret nothing.
  2. Chapter Two
    I own nothing, except all OC's and story ideas. The Hunger Games and all related titles and characters belong to Suzanne Collins. I regret nothing.