***in' Perfect

We're not going anywhere.

Lexi POV-

Alli and I packed the VU merch back into the trailer and climbed the steps of the bus. "You okay?" I asked her. "The baby's moving," she said, rubbing her stomach. "Alli, I know I told you to tell Zack when you're ready, but the baby's moving...you need to tell him...he's gonna notice before long, if he hasn't already," I told my sister. She shook her head and sat down. "I can't tell him, Lex. I just can't. I'm gonna just go back to Cali..." she told me. "Alli, you...no, don't do that. Just tell him," I replied. She shook her head and stood, heading for the back of the bus. I didn't know what to do or say, and Alli was stubborn, so I just let her start packing her things. The guys would be back any minute. I could get Zack to stop her. She'd be pissed at me, but he had a right to know that he was going to be a father...and if Alli left, that meant I was going, too. Selfishly, I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave Zack, I didn't want to leave the tour, and I didn't want my sister to, either.

Johnny climbed aboard the bus first, sweaty, his eyes bloodshot. "Where's Zack?" I asked. "Right here. What's up?" Zack's voice came. "Alli's leaving," I spat out. "What? Leaving? Why? Is she okay?" he asked. I shook my head, my eyes filling with tears. "She's...just go stop her, Zack. Please...because if she leaves, you're going to lose the both of us," I replied.

Zack POV-

I walked past Johnny and Lexi and into the back room. Alli was throwing things into a suitcase, tears falling down her cheeks. "Alli...Al...baby..." I said, walking toward her. "Don't...please, don't..." she said, her body racked with sobs. "What's the matter?" I asked, grabbing her gently by the arms. She looked into my eyes before losing control of her emotions once more. "Allison...talk to me," I said, kissing her forehead. "Zack...I...I'm sorry," she cried. "For what?" I asked. "For hiding this from you," she replied. She took my hand and laid it on her belly. A few seconds later, something moved beneath my palm. "You're pregnant..." I whispered. "Five months. I'm so sorry, Zack. I'm so fucking sorry. I'm leaving, though...you don't have to tell me to leave. I know you've gotta be pissed..." she said. "Allison Elizabeth, you're not going anywhere," I replied. She stopped crying and looked up at me. "What?" she asked. "You're not going anywhere. Hell no. I love you...and I love this baby. I just don't understand why the hell you hid this from me," I said.

"I was scared you wouldn't love me anymore," she replied. "Baby, there is absolutely nothing you could do to make me not love you," I told her. "Nothing?" she asked. "Absolutely nothing," I replied pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "I love you, Zack," she told me. "And I love you...and this baby. I gotta admit, though...I had my assumptions...but I pushed them to the back of your mind. I never thought you'd hide this from me..." I said.

"I didn't want to. I tried to tell you a million times but I chickened out. I didn't want to lose you," she replied. A soft knock came at the door before I could reply. "Everything okay?" Lexi asked. I nodded and motioned for her to come in. "Shut the door," I said. Lexi shut and locked the door and walked over to Alli and I. "Did he convince you to stay?" Lexi asked her sister. Alli nodded and rubbed her stomach. "We're not going anywhere," she replied.