***in' Perfect

Contest?

Lexi POV-

Alli walked slowly up the steps of the bus and sat down next to me. "You look like you just got laid," she said. I adverted my stare and tried to hide my blush. "Not fair. I want some," she pouted. "Zack's in the shower. Go get him," I told her. Alli shook her head and folded her arms across her chest. "Can't," she said, pointing to her belly. "Oh. Ooh. Damn. That sucks," I replied. "Yeah, no kidding. Hey, I need your help," she told me. "With..."

"A name for the baby. I got nothing. I've been thinking for the past half hour...I mean, longer than that...but...I got nothin'," Alli said. "Hey baby girl," Zack said, sliding into the seat next to Alli. Instead of kissing Al, he went straight for the belly. "Ooh. Burn," Dan said. "Shut up," I said, throwing a cracker at him. Since we hooked up the one time, Dan and I had become really good friends. I felt bad for him, though. It seemed like every girl only wanted him for his body or to get close to the band. He was such a sweet, funny, loving guy who really deserved a good girl, and if I wasn't so in love with Zack, I would've been his girl.

"Now that you've given your still-to-be-named-daughter a whole lot of love, and fucked my sister...can I at LEAST get a kiss?" Alli asked. "Oh. Sorry. Hey gorgeous," Zack said before laying a kiss across Alli's lips. "Better?" he asked. She nodded and laid her head on his shoulder. "We need to name our daughter," she told him. "Watch him pick something Disney related," I said. "Actually, I've been thinking about that this afternoon...and I came up with Belle. So, Lexi, yes, it is Disney related...but I just really like the name. If that's okay with you," Zack said. Alli nodded and rubbed her belly. "Belle what, though?"

Zack POV-

"I don't know. That's up to you," I answered. "Well...my sister's my best friend...and her name is Alexis Marie...so...I was thinking...if it's okay with her, I'd like to give our baby her middle name," Alli said. Lexi stared at Alli with tears filling her eyes. "You wanna name your baby after me?" she asked. Alli nodded. "I can't think of anyone better, Lex. You're my best friend, my sister..." Alli replied. Lexi reached across the table and hugged Alli. "That is so amazing, Al. Thank you," she said.

"So Belle Marie Baker it is," I said. We talked for a few more minutes about the baby before I realized what time it was. "Lex, you better go...that contest starts in half an hour and you have to register," I said. "Contest?" Alli asked. Lexi and I exchanged glances and both started laughing. "See...there's...this...uh..." Lexi started. "A wet t-shirt contest...and your sister entered..."