***in' Perfect

What's gotten into you?

Alli POV-

After Belle was fed and asleep, I climbed into bed with Lexi and Zack, who was still awake. "I've missed you girls so much," he said, kissing my neck softly. "I missed you, too...but you do realize Lexi's in the bed with us...and our daughter is asleep ten feet away, if that," I whispered. He nodded, continuously kissing me. "Well...we have several options...the floor...the bathroom...right here...the kitchen..." he bulleted every option with another kiss. "The bed...no...I-I-uh....I couldn't....not..." I said, breathing heavier as his hands slid down my lounge pants, rubbing me through my underwear. "Come on, Alli...decide, or I'll fuck you right here, I don't care if your sister is in the bed," he said in a low growl.

I slid out of the bed and pulled him by the hand into the bathroom. He all but slammed the door, pinning me against it. "How long has it been, Alli?" he asked, pulling his pants and boxers off. "Uh...thre....two..." I said, breathless. "Too fucking long," he said, yanking my pants down. I stepped out of them and pulled off my own shirt. "Yeah. That's right. The quicker you get that shit off, the quicker I can fuck you. God damn it, Allison...you don't even look like you've had a baby," he said, laying his hands on my waist, pulling me to him. His prominent erection brushed against me, making me even more breathless than I already was. I wanted him, I'd been wanting him for months. "I...I don't?" I asked. "Hell no. You're still fuckin' hot..." he replied. I swallowed hard and ran my hands up his arms, then interlaced my fingers around his neck and, standing on my tiptoes, started kissing his neck, dragging my tongue across the tattoo that spelled out forever.

Zack POV-

A growl escaped my throat and my cock twitched when Alli's tongue touched my neck. I heard her give a slight laugh as her hands drifted from my neck down my body, her nails dragging lightly against my skin. She pushed me up against the counter and dropped to her knees, wrapping her hands around my hard-on. She licked her lips, teasing me a bit before taking all that she could into her mouth. It had been far too long since I'd been with Alli, and though she wasn't usually one for going down, I wasn't complaining. "Yeah...fuck, Alli. God....damn it," I said. I could feel my release coming, it wouldn't be long now. She stopped, pulling herself up to eye level again. "What...why did you stop?" I asked. "Fuck me," she said.

Alli wasn't usually one to ask or beg. I knew what she wanted, how she wanted it, and when, most of the time. If she made a move, it wasn't a big one, so seeing her so confident was a definite turn on. I laughed and kissed her fully, roughly. I reached into the shower and turned it all the way to the left, hot, just like she liked it, and pulled her into the steam with me. "Tell me again what you want, Allison," I said, pushing her against the wall. "Fuck me, Zack," she said. "So straightforward...what's gotten into you?" I asked. "I don't know, but I wish you would," she replied.