***in' Perfect

But what if she forgets me?

Alli POV-

"So...you wanna..." Zack motioned toward his bedroom after we put Belle in her crib. It was the night before he had to leave for the UK tour. I smiled and took his hands into mine. "One more time before you leave, huh?" I asked. "Fuck yeah. Come on, please?" he said, poking out his bottom lip. I stood on my tip toes, wrapping my arms around his neck, and nipped his bottom lip. He lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom, laying me on the bed, on his hands and knees over me. "I love you so much," I said. "I love you, too," he replied, pushing my shirt up, exposing my stomach. He trailed light kisses across it before proceeding to remove my shorts. "I'm really gonna miss you," I said as he began kissing up my thighs. "Shhh," he said, our faces meeting again. He laid a finger on my lips and kissed my forehead. I could tell tonight was one of those nights where we weren't fucking, we weren't having sex, we were making love. I didn't mind, though. I loved it, actually. I pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor and reached for his pants, but he grabbed my hands instead and brought them to his lips. "You're wasting time," I told him. "How so? Belle's out, baby. She's not gonna wake up for a while. Just relax. Let me love on you before I leave, yeah?"

I smiled and gave a slight nod, letting him have his way with me. Every time his fingers would brush against me, chillbumps would cover my body. We had been together almost eight months by that point, and I had never been so in love with anyone in my whole entire life. I never imagined when I got in the car to leave Atlanta in February that I'd wind up not only dating and in love with him, but mothering his child.

Zack POV-

I pulled Alli closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. Lexi was asleep in her bedroom, leaving Alli and I alone for the night considering she'd be with me for the next two months and I wouldn't be seeing Alli at all. "You better get to sleep, Mr. Baker," she said, kissing my lips softly. "Yeah, I know. I'm exhausted...and I have to be up in three hours," I replied. She nodded and kissed me again. "Sleep," she said. "I can sleep on the flight to Brazil. I just wanna lay here and hold you for the next three hours," I told her. She smiled softly and shook her head. "Fine. But you better sleep on the flight."

Alli and I laid in near-silence for the next three hours. Belle woke up just as my alarm went off. "I'll go get her," I said, rolling out of bed. I picked our daughter up out of her crib, cradling her in my arms, holding her as close as I could without smothering her. "Daddy's gonna miss you," I said, kissing her forehead. I laid her on the changing table and unbuttoned her onesie, pulling it off gently before changing her diaper and dressing her in a clean outfit. "I bet you're hungry, aren't you? Daddy will feed you...then we have to go to the airport so Daddy and Aunt Lexi can go to Brazil."

I know she probably didn't comprehend what I meant, but I didn't care. I talked to her all the time. I turned to carry her downstairs and was met by Alli, standing in the doorway, holding a bottle. "Thanks," I replied, taking it from her. "You're welcome. I'm gonna go get changed. I'll be back in a minute," she told me. I nodded and sat in the rocker my mom had given Alli, feeding my daughter. My eyes stung with tears at the thought of leaving her again. Her green eyes stared up at me as she sucked on the bottle. It was like looking in a mirror almost, except she had her mother's nose and ears. Her hair was thick and black, like mine. She was the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen, and I was proud to call her mine. "You about ready to roll out?" Lexi's voice asked. "Yeah...just waiting on Alli. I hate to leave her and Belle," I replied. "I know, Z...but it's gonna be okay. When we get back, you'll have a lot of time to spend with them. Besides, Belle doesn't understand, she's too young," Lexi said. I looked up at her, pulling the bottle from Belle's mouth and laying her up on my shoulder to burp her. "But what if she forgets me?" I asked. "Baby, she is not gonna forget you," Lexi replied.