***in' Perfect

I want that. Can I get that?

Lexi POV-

We said our goodbyes to Alli at the terminal and boarded the plane, flying first-class to Sao Paolo, Brazil. Once we were settled, the stewardesses began walking around, offering drinks. "You want something?" Zack asked, ordering himself a Jack and Coke. I shook my head. "I don't wanna get offloaded," I replied. Zack looked at me for a moment before bursting out laughing. "You won't get offloaded unless you're shit faced," he told me. I shook my head and buckled my seatbelt. "No drinks until we land," I replied.

The plane ride was long and tiring, so by the time we landed in Sao Paolo, I was ready for a drink. We collected our luggage and piled into the van, headed for the hotel. "I am so fucking antsy, dude. I need a drink," I said, fidgeting. "I asked you like five times if you wanted one on the plane!" Zack replied. "I know that, ass. I didn't want one then. I want one now," I told him, pushing on his arm. "You should get a caipirinha," Johnny said. "What's that?" I asked. "It's like Brazil's national drink or some shit. It will fuck your ass up," Zack answered. "I want that. Can I get that?" I asked him. He shrugged. "I don't care."

Zack POV-

After four caipirinhas, Lexi was nearly falling off of her barstool. "Zack, I'm not drunk. I want another one," she slurred. I shook my head. "No, Lex. It's time to go to bed," I replied. "You're not my fucking dad. You can't tell me when it's time to go to bed," she said, rolling her eyes. "Alexis..." I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "Zachary," she replied. I pulled out my phone and texted Dan. "Bro, can you please help me get her upstairs?" I asked. "Yeah. Coming," he replied. I shoved my phone back in my pocket and paid the tab. "What are you doing? I'm not done," Lexi said. "Yeah, you are. You're drunk, and you need to sleep it off," Dan said, walking up beside her. "Danny!" she yelled, throwing an arm around his shoulder. She slid off the stool and into his arms. "She's out, bro," Dan said. "She okay?" I asked. "Oh yeah. Just out," he replied, lifting her and carrying her toward the elevator.

Dan laid Lexi in the bed and pulled off her shoes, covering her up and leaving us alone. I kicked off my shoes and pulled out my phone, heading out to the balcony to call Alli. "Mm...hello?" her voice came quietly on the other end. "Hey Al," I said. "Hey," she replied. "We landed a while ago. Did you get my text?" I asked. "Mhm. I just didn't have time to reply. Belle was really fussy, so I was trying to calm her down. I gave her a bath and she fell asleep a little bit ago. She's been out ever since," she answered. "Oh. Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's fine. She was just tired, I think. How was your flight?" Alli answered. "The flight was good. I miss you guys," I said. "We miss you too, Zack...but hey, there's only...fifty days until you get home," she replied. I groaned and pulled a cigarette out of the pack. "God, that sounds like for-fucking-ever. I can't wait that long to see you and Belle," I told her. "You gotta, though," she said. "Not if you send me pictures every day," I replied. She laughed sleepily. "You want me to send you pictures every day?" she asked. "Fuck yeah I do...of Belle, and of you."

She laughed once more. "Okay, Z. I'll send you one when we get off the phone...you go get some rest and I'm gonna go back to sleep while I can. Belle will be up in a few hours," Alli said. I sighed and nodded, not that she could see me. "Alright. I love you, Allison," I told her. "I love you too, Zachary."