***in' Perfect

Carry me.

Zack POV-

Lexi caught me off guard when she pulled me to her. I caught myself off guard by kissing her to begin with, but I wasn't complaining. It had been a long time since I'd been kissed that way, since I had kissed anyone that way. Within seconds, she was sucking on my bottom lip, sitting on the card table littered with invoices and shipping labels, boxes, and shirts. My phone vibrated in my pocket. "That's probably Alli," I said pulling away to take my phone out. "Probably, but she can wait," Lexi said, trying to pull me back to her. I stumbled forward, but caught myself on the table, which then buckled beneath our weight. The legs on the side she was sitting on folded, sending both Lexi and all the things that were on the table to the floor. I answered the phone, but it wasn't Alli. It was someone else calling about the job, but through my laughter, I told them the positions had been filled.

I helped Lexi off the floor, trying to control my laughter. "That really hurt my ass," she said. "I'm sorry," I replied. "No you're not, you're laughing at me," she stated. "Yes I am. I'm sorry," I told her, pushing a strand of hair from her face. She smiled softly and pecked my lips again, her cheeks flushed pink. "Isn't that against the law? Making out with your boss?" she asked. I shrugged and picked the table up, trying to fix it, but the legs were broken. "We broke the table," I said, laying it back down. "You broke the table! You're the one that fell into it!" Lexi said. "Me?! You pulled me," I replied.

Alli POV-

I used the phone inside of Subway to call Zack's number. "Hello?" he answered. "Zack?" I said. "Alli? Where are you?" Zack asked. "Subway...Lexi and I have been wanting it for a while. Is that okay? I can get you something else," I said. "No, no, that's fine. Uh. I want a spicy Italian...on Italian bread...and...uh, Lexi, what do you want from Subway?" he said. "It's okay, I know what she wants," I replied, laughing. "Okay," Zack said. "I'll be back in about twenty minutes," I told him.

I hung up the phone and ordered our food. I drove slowly and carefully back to his house. I was so scared to damage his car. The thing had to be worth at least fifty grand, way more money than I could ever dream of even having. When I arrived back, Lexi and Zack were sitting on the floor in his living room, packaging shirts. "Hey Al," Lexi said. "Hey...why are you packing in here?" I asked. "Uh...well, you see, there was a little mishap with the table in the storage room," Zack said. "What?" I asked. "Majesty...she ran in there and tried jumping on the table and one side of it just buckled," Lexi told me.

Lexi POV-

"Oh," Alli said, sitting down next to Zack on the floor. We spent the next few hours talking and packing orders. I didn't even realize how late it was until I glanced at a clock on Zack's wall. "Oh my God, it's 3 AM," I said, rubbing my eyes. "Oh Jesus. Uh. If you girls wanna stay here tonight you can, since your car's broken and all," Zack offered. I exchanged a look with Alli, who gave me a slight nod. "Okay...well, I'm going to sleep," I said. "I can get you some clothes, in case you don't wanna sleep in that," Zack said, standing up. Alli and I both followed him up the stairs, where he found us both a pair of lounge pants. He told us we could both go pick out a VU shirt and that whichever guest room we wanted was ours. I changed clothes and climbed into a bed. It was probably the most comfortable bed I'd ever laid in. It smelled like Zack a little, which was becoming a comforting smell to me, and I'd only just met the man less than twenty-four hours prior.

Zack POV-

Alli came back into the living room after she changed. "You still up?" she asked. "Yeah, I don't sleep much," I replied. "Me either," she said, sitting on the couch. "You can come closer. I won't bite," I told her. She moved closer to me on the couch and laid her head on my shoulder. These girls weren't shy at all. They seemed so comfortable with me, which I loved. I could tell they were sweet and genuine, and there was just something about them that I absolutely loved. "I'm really sorry about everything," Alli said, breaking my train of thought. "Huh?" I replied. "I said I'm really sorry about everything," she repeated. "Oh. Don't worry," I told her as I brushed my hand against her cheek.

She took my hand into hers and interlaced our fingers, leaning in to kiss me. I wasn't about to turn her down. Both she and Lexi were both beautiful. Alli wasted no time with me, either. Within seconds, she was in my lap, tugging at my shirt. It came off quickly, followed by the VU t-shirt she was wearing. "Fuck," she whispered. "If that's what you want," I replied. She nodded and began kissing on my neck, rubbing her hands on my chest, raking her nails down it. Her intentions were clear, and I, once again, had no opposition. It had been months since I'd had sex, she was hot, and she clearly wanted me, too.

I unfastened her bra and placed my hands on the waistband of the pajama pants I'd lent to her. "Nuh-uh. That you have to wait for," she whispered into my ear. "Oh, you're gonna make me work for it?" I asked. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I've waited years for this, I wanna make it last," she told me. "Fair enough," I said, laughing. She continued kissing and sucking on my neck. I was sure that by the time we changed positions and I was over her, that she realized I'd gotten hard while she did it. "Now?" I asked, moving my hands to her waist again. She nodded, reaching for my belt. "Uh...no. You've waited years, you can wait a few more minutes," I said teasingly. "That's compltely unfair," she replied. "You won't be complaining in a second," I told her. I pulled my pants off of her and tossed them to the floor, pushing her legs apart.

She moaned when I touched her. I liked that she seemed genuinely pleased by me. I had grown accustomed to Gena's fakeness that I had nearly forgotten what it felt like to really please a girl. I had gotten to the point that, because I felt like I couldn't please her, either I'd just get her to give me head, or we wouldn't have sex at all, and I wasn't all about groupies like I had been in the past. I tried to be faithful, I tried to be good to her, and I tried to love her, but with the way she treated me, it had gotten difficult. I snapped back to reality as a pair of hands tangled in my hair, pulling on it lightly. "Zack," she said, breathless. "Yeah?" I replied. "Fuck me," she commanded.

Alli POV-

Zack positioned himself over me. I never honestly imagined in a million years I'd find myself in the position I was in....at least not under Zacky Vengeance. I drew in a deep breath as he entered me. It had been a while since I'd had sex. My last boyfriend and I had broken up over a year beforehand and I was anxious. The man of my dreams was inside of me. Stay calm, Alli, I told myself as he began. He moved at a steady pace, hitting all the right spots as he did. I hoped I wouldn't wake Lexi, but I was certain that, if I did, she'd know what was going on. "God...damn it," I said, grabbing onto his wrists. "You like that?" he asked. "Fuck yeah," I said, holding onto him tighter. He leaned down and laid a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, legs around his waist, and pulled away. "Let's move," I said. "Move?" he asked. I nodded. He leaned back, pulling out of me and helping me up. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him.

I laid my hands on his chest as I rode him, digging my nails into his skin. "Fuck, Allison," he mumbled. I don't know why, but something about him saying my full name just pushed me closer to orgasm. Maybe it was the way he said it. His voice was raspy, his breathing heavy. I could feel his heart beating beneath my palm at an erratic pace, matching mine, which I was almost sure was about to beat out of my chest. Zack's hands ran up my thighs and he rested them on my hips. "Come on," he said, rubbing my stomach with his thumbs. His hands were surprisingly soft for a guitarist. He had a comforting touch. I bit my lip. I was almost there, and so was he. I hoped he could go again, because one wasn't going to be enough.

Zack POV-

Alli was giggling as I pulled her down off of the couch onto the floor with me. "You wanna go again?" I asked her. "Fuck yeah I do," she replied, kissing my lips. "Right here?" I asked, returning her kiss. She looked up at the couch and back down at me. "Carry me?" she asked. "Where to?" I replied. She looked around and kissed my lips again. "Kitchen," she told me. I pulled myself up and then helped her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Carry me, Zacky," she said, lifting her legs up around me.

I carried her into the kitchen and sat her on the table. "Now come here," she said, pulling me to her again. She moved back on the table, pulling me on top of her as she did. "On the table, huh?" I said, kissing her neck. "Yep," she replied. "You think this table can hold my fat ass?" I asked. Alli turned my face to hers. The look in her eyes was dead serious. "Don't ever say that. You're not fat. Did Gena tell you that?" she asked. I licked my lips and nodded. "She lied. You're not fat. You're gorgeous," Alli told me. "I killed the mood, didn't I?" I asked. Alli laughed and kissed my lips. "A little...but I ain't even mad," she said. "You ain't even mad?" I repeated, mocking her Southern accent. She covered her face. "Oh God, do I really sound like that?" she asked. I got off the table and held a hand out to her. "What? Country? Yeah, but it's cute," I said as she placed her hand in mine. "No it's not. Oh my God, I hate my accent," she said.

"So, how the hell did we go from about to fuck on the kitchen table to this?" I asked, pulling my pants back on. Alli shrugged, pulling on her underwear, followed my the t-shirt I'd given her. "Alli, I'm really sorry if I took advantage of you..." I told her. "Zack...I don't regret what happened," Alli replied. "Good...because neither do I," I said. "Though I've never uh...isn't this like...what do they call it? Fratenization?" she asked. I laughed and kissed her forehead. "I don't know what they call it...but I say it was really good...and I'm sorry I killed the mood."

Alli POV-

"Really, Zack. It's fine...I just can't believe she said that about you...she's obviously blind," I told him. "Well, Gena's...Gena. She likes things her way, and if I wasn't the right weight, or my hair wasn't right, she complained. I was never quite good enough for her," Zack replied. "She's insane," I said. "You think so?" Zack asked me. I nodded. "I know so. I've known you for a day and I think you're amazing...in so many ways," I replied. "You wanna go upstairs?" he asked.