***in' Perfect

Tell her, Zack.

Lexi POV-

I woke to the blinding, blazing sun beating down on me through the sliding glass door of the hotel balcony. "What the fuck!" I yelled, pulling the covers over my head. "Afternoon, Lex," Zack said, sitting a cup of coffee on the bedside table before pulling the covers off of me. He handed me two pain relievers and a bottle of water. "Fuck. What the fuck did you let me get that drunk for?!" I said, taking them from him. I downed the pills and water as fast as I could before attacking the coffee. "Hey, I told you no more after two. You had two more, then a shot of something. Dan carried you to the room. You have nobody to blame but yourself," Zack replied.

I glared at him and took the coffee off the table, sipping at it slowly. "You ready to go sight-seeing?" he asked me. I shook my head and sat the coffee down on the table. "Help me make my hangover go away," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed my cheek and pulled my arms from around his neck. "A shower and breakfast. That's what's gonna help your hangover," he replied. "Oh Zack, come on. Please. It's been...four days. Ever since we were in the back of Laura's car. Come on, please," I whined. He laughed and pushed me onto my back and pulled my jeans off of me. "Ha. I win," I said, pulling his shirt off. "Only after you begged," he replied. "Oh please. You're pussy whipped, Zack, you can't resist me," I said. "No, I just like making you beg."

That's exactly what he did, too. He made me beg for everything, tell him how I wanted it. He completely dominated me, but I loved every second of it. We showered and had breakfast together in the room before getting dressed and heading out to explore Brazil together.

Zack POV-

Playing Brazil was nice, but I was starting to miss home again already. It was also nice to get some quality time with Lexi, though I did miss Alli and Belle. After Brazil, we played Japan, Spain, and Italy before we had to cancel a few shows because Matt was sick, and then we headed to England for a string of shows. "Zack! IT'S HALLOWEEN!" Lexi said, shaking me awake. "Yeah, I know. Happy Devil's Day. Ten more minutes," I said, pulling her down on the bed, wrapping an arm around her. "Zack, come on. Get up," she said, kissing my lips. I opened one eye and looked at her. "Please?" she asked again. "Fine," I replied.

Within an hour, we were headed to the arena. I didn't intend on sleeping that long, but somehow I did. When the van pulled up behind the arena to let us out, I noticed a blonde lingering by the back door. "That better not be who I think it is," I said to Lexi. "Who?" she asked. I gestured toward the door. "If you're thinking Gena then you're absolutely right," she said, climbing over me. She opened the van door and stepped out, walking toward Gena.

"God damn it, Alexis," I said, running after her. "You stupid ass cunt. Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Lexi had Gena backed against a wall, their faces inches apart. "Bitch, you know who I am," Gena replied. Big mistake. "What the fuck are you doing here, slut?" Lexi demanded. "Lexi, come on. Just get it go," I said, pulling on Lexi's wrist. "Hell no, I'm not letting it go. This bitch is here uninvited. I thought I saw her a few nights ago, too, but I wasn't sure. The cunt is stalking you, Zack. She was at the Atlanta Uproar show, too," she replied. "I was at more than just the Atlanta Uproar. Tell her, Zack," Gena said. Lexi turned to look at me. "Is that true?" she asked. I nodded. "She was at the Irvine show," I replied. "Tell them more, Zack," Gena encouraged. "There's nothing else to tell," I said. "Oh, you're not gonna tell them how at the afterparty you were so drunk that I took you back to the bus?" Gena replied. "What? You...Zack, I can't believe you," Lexi said. "Oh, believe it," Gena added. "You know what...I'm about sick of you and your fucking mouth," Lexi snapped, turning back to Gena. "What are you gonna do about it, little girl?"