***in' Perfect

It's okay...I don't think her jaw is, but we are.

Lexi POV-

That was all it took. It pissed me off just enough that I balled up my fist and punched Gena square in the jaw before glaring at Zack and heading inside. I pulled out my phone to call Alli, but a hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around before I could hit send. "I really hope you don't believe her," Zack told me. "I don't want to," I replied, tears brimming in my eyes. "Baby, come on. I love you, Alli, and and Belle way too fucking much to do something that stupid...and if were to cheat...it sure as fuck wouldn't be with her. I swear to fucking God, Lexi. I didn't cheat on you girls. I would never. You gotta believe me. I'll tell you exactly what happened that night if you want me to," he said. "Tell me then," I replied.

"Gena showed up at my signing. Started shit with me in front of a bunch of fans and left. I didn't even go to the afterparty that night. I called and talked to you and Alli. I just didn't tell you about Gena starting shit with me because you were already upset because Belle had a really bad day that day. Remember?" he reminded me. I covered my mouth and nodded. "I am so sorry I even thought about believing her," I said. He shook his head and pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me, kissing the top of my head. "It's okay...I don't think her jaw is, but we are. It's just a big misunderstanding is all," Zack said.

I had no idea why I had become so emotional. I was tired all the time, and almost everything I was eating was making me sick. The guys all told me it was jetlag, but I had other assumptions. I felt like it was something more, and I was absolutely terrified that I was right. I didn't know how I'd react if I was pregnant. Alli was always the one who wanted kids and a husband, not me. I was the 'girlfriend' type, not the 'wife and mother' type like my sister.

The next day, I snuck away to a pharmacy and bought a few pregnancy tests. I went to Dan's room and knocked on the door until he answered, half-asleep and half-naked. "What the hell, Lexi...what do you need at this ungodly hour?" he asked. "I need a friend," I replied. He stared at me for a moment before opening the door and letting me in. "What's wrong, Lex?" he asked. "I think I'm pregnant," I replied bluntly. "Oh shit. Did you tell Zack?" he said. I shook my head and sat down on the bed. "Not yet. I will if I am...but if I'm not, then I'm just gonna let it go. Dan, I don't know what to do...Alli JUST had a fucking baby...two months ago. If I'm pregnant, our kids will be less than a year apart."

"What's wrong with that?" he asked. "DAN. I CAN'T HAVE A KID! I'M NOT...CUT OUT FOR PARENTHOOD!" I replied, tears beginning to fall from my eyes. Dan sat down next to me and put an arm around me. "Lexi...you'd make a great mom. I've seen you with Little Jimmy, and with Belle...and if you're scared to tell Zack, then you're crazy...because regardless of the fact that your sister just had a kid two months ago, he'd be absolutely thrilled to have one by you, too. Now...let's find out if you are or not."

Dan stayed with me while I took two of the four tests I'd bought. Both came out positive, and when they did, I had what I'm certain was a panic attack, and after I calmed down, I left the room, telling Dan I was going to tell Zack. That, however, was a complete lie. I went to the room and quietly gathered my things and left while Zack slept. I wanted to tell him. I didn't want to keep it a secret from him, and I didn't plan on doing so. I just needed to get away for a day or so to clear my head. I'd catch up to him in time and tell him before it was too late.