***in' Perfect

Sweet Dreams.

Zack POV-

I woke up alone in my hotel room with no sign that Lexi had even been there at all. Was this a dream? I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone, dialing her number, but got no answer. I texted all the guys and asked if they'd heard from her. All of them said no, so I tried calling her again. After three tries, I called Dan. "Sup bro?" he answered. "Have you heard from Lexi?" I asked. "Nah, not since this morning. She came by here and when she left she said she was coming to talk to you about something," he replied. "God damn it. Alright dude. Thanks."

I hung up with Dan and dialed Alli's number. It was late at home, but I knew she'd at least have an idea of where Lexi was. "Hey baby," Alli answered sleepily. "Hey. I'm sorry I woke you...have you heard from Lexi?" I asked. "Uh...yeah, I just got off the phone with her about an hour and a half ago...why?" Alli replied. "Well I just woke up and she's not here. Not her, not her stuff, and Dan said he saw her earlier and she told him she was coming to talk to me, but she's not here," I told her. "Oh...well...uh," Alli replied, hesitant. "Come on Alli, don't fuck with me...I know you know where she is," I said. She sighed heavily. "She's at the hotel around the corner...but don't tell her I told you, okay? I promised I wouldn't."

"Thank God. Why did she leave? Is she okay? Did I do or say something?" I asked. "No...call me later, though, alright? I love you," she replied. "I love you, too. Sweet dreams."