***in' Perfect

Do you know who I am?

Lexi POV-

I hit new text message on a number I rarely used. "Mr. Mike?" I sent. "What is it, sugar?" he replied. "I need someone to talk to. I talked to Dan earlier, and I talked to Alli, but I need someone else's advice...someone older, wiser," I said. "Well I am older, I don't know about wiser, but I'm here if you need me. However, I must tell you that Vengeance is making a big fuss...he texted me and everyone else asking if we'd heard from you this morning."

"Fuck!" I said aloud before hitting reply on the text message. "That's kind of what I need to talk to you about," I told him. "Is everything okay, Lexi?" Mr. Mike asked. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I shook my head no, replying to his text. "I'm not really sure. I kinda ran off to clear my head. I'm so scared."

A knock came at the door before I could say anything back, startling me to the point that my phone flew out of my hands. I walked slowly to the door, wiping tears from my face. The door didn't have a peekhole, so I slid the chain out and opened the door, hoping it was just housekeeping. God, was I ever wrong. "How did you know where I was?" I asked. "Doesn't matter," he replied. "How did you know what room I was in?" I asked, stepping back. He took a step toward me, making me walk backward again. He was upset, clearly. "Do you know who I am?" he asked me.

"Zack," I said, backing into the bed. I sat down as he pushed the door shut and walked toward me. "No, I'm Zacky fucking Vengeance, Lexi. If I wanna find out where you are, I can find out whatever I want to find out. Now...for an answer from you...why the fuck did you leave?"

I didn't answer him...at least not verbally. I pulled him down on top of me and ravaged him like never before. We laid in bed together, our skin sticky, our hair damp with sweat and I still hadn't given him an answer, and he hadn't asked again. "You know...you could've gotten a better hotel," Zack said, laughing.