***in' Perfect

So you're just gonna let it go?

Alli POV-

I woke up to my phone vibrating on my stomach, alerting me to a new text message from my siter. "I FUCKING HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM WHERE I WAS? YOU PROMISED, ALLISON!" it read. "I'm sorry, Lexi. He was worried!" I replied. "I don't fucking care! A promise is a promise, and you broke it! You lied to me, you said you wouldn't tell...you betrayed me, I can't believe you!" she said. "Lexi, I'm sorry!" I replied. "It's okay...."

"So you're just gonna let it go?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm glad you told him where I was...because we just had the best sex ever," she replied. "You fucking bitch! That isn't even fair!" I sent. It had been weeks, and it was going to be the first of December before I even saw Zack again. Sure, in the few days we'd been together when he came home from Uproar, I'd gotten some, but it hadn't been near enough to make up for the lost time when he'd left us in Atlanta. Now, I was going two whole months without and I couldn't stand it, and Lexi knew that. I threw my phone across the room and pulled the covers back over me, shutting my eyes and going back to sleep.

Zack POV-

"So...I have to tell you something," Lexi said. We were standing side-stage, waiting for our cue to walk out. "What is it?" I replied. "Well, you wanted to know earlier why I ran off..." she said. "Yeah? Why did you?" I asked. "I'm pregnant," she answered. Before I had time to react, the lights dimmed and the intro to Nightmare began. Brian tapped me on the shoulder and nodded toward the stage. "Let's go, bro," he said.