***in' Perfect

Daddy's Home.

Alli POV-

I sighed, flipping through the TV channels. I was anxious, but excited. Zack would be home in less than twenty-four hours. Lexi was passed out upstairs, she had been sick all day, and Belle was asleep on my chest, with Icky at my feet. I had just drifted off myself when Icky and Majesty both began running toward the door, barking. Belle jumped, but didn't wake. A knocking came at the door. I laid Belle in her playpen and shuffled toward the door. It was nearly one AM, so I grabbed the bat from by the door before peeking out the peephole. I couldn't see who it was, so I cautiously cracked open the door.

Zack POV-

The door flew open and the wooden baseball bat Alli had in her hands began rolling across my marble floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck, legs around my waist, and held onto me as tight as she could. "Miss me much?" I asked, shutting the door behind me. My bags were in the car and they could stay there until morning. I didn't care. I turned the lock on the door and carried Alli over to the couch. I sat down, still holding to her, and kissed her over and over. "I missed you so fucking much," she said, resting her forehead against mine. "I missed you more," I replied, kissing her once more. She shook her head and looked over at the play pen where our daughter was lying asleep. "How long has she been out?" I asked. "A while. She'll wake up soon," she replied. I nodded and rubbed Alli's sides, still staring at Belle. In just a few months, I'd have another kid. I never would've thought my life would turn out like this, but I loved my girls, all three of them, more than anything. "You wanna watch Dexter? I waited for you," Alli offered, playing with my hair. "Yeah, let's do that. Where's Lexi?" I asked her. "She's asleep upstairs, do you want me to go wake her?" she replied. I shook my head and kissed her on her neck. "Nope. Let her sleep. I haven't seen you in two months. I fucking missed you."

Alli POV-

"Zack..." I said, giggling. He was kissing on my neck again, and his mustache tickled as it brushed against my skin. "Come here," he said, pulling me back onto his lap. His hands ran up my thighs, stomach, and came to a rest on my breasts. "Zack, Belle," I whispered as he pulled my shirt off. "Shh. Just be quiet and she'll be fine," he replied. "Zack, no. Not with her in here," I protested. He turned me onto my back and placed a finger over my lips. "Don't say a word. Bite down on something, because we're not going anywhere," he instructed. I drew in a deep breath as he slid my pants off and tossed them to the side. "Shhh," he said as he pushed my legs apart. Oh dear God, I thought. It had been months since we'd been together, and I had fucking missed him...and I had missed fucking him, too.

He wasted no time, first inserting one, then two fingers inside of me, moving them in and out slowly while rubbing my clit with his thumb. I bit my lip so hard I thought it would bleed, grabbing handfuls of the couch, his shirt, then finally covering my face with a pillow and letting the near-screams escape my lips. I heard him laugh as I threw the pillow to the floor, breathing his name heavily. "Miss me much?" he asked. "Fuck you. No...better yet, fuck me," I said. Zack cocked an eyebrow at me and smirked, licking his fingers. That in itself for some reason was enough to make me gasp for breath again, whining his name. "Now, what was that you wanted me to do?" he asked. "Zachary, I swear to fucking God, if you don't fucking get in...oh my God..."

My thought was interrupted by Zack suddenly thrusting into me. Somehow, we wound up moving across the living room to the piano bench, me on my back, him standing in front of me, his hands on my hips, pushing me toward yet another orgasm. I loved how long he could last. There were nights we'd go all night, for hours on end, both of us passing out at daybreak, exhausted, our bodies ensnared together. Suddenly, a loud noise came from the piano as Zack let go of my hips and leaned down to kiss me as he came.

Zack POV-

Alli giggled and kissed my face several times over. "That was amazing. Crazy...but amazing," she said. I nodded, a smile pulling at the corners of my mouth. I couldn't even manage words. I had missed her a lot, and I'd be a liar if I said I didn't miss fucking her. It was oddly comfortable, resting on top of her on that piano bench, her fingers running gently through my hair as her chest rose and fell, neither of us speaking. "I love you, Zachary," she told me quietly. I swallowed hard and kissed her collarbone. "I love you, too," I replied. We laid silent for a few more moments before both of us started becoming uncomfortable. I hadn't completely regained my strength, but I had enough to make it to the living room again. Alli and I held onto each other for support, picking up scattered clothing along the way. "You should go shower..." I told her. "Mmm. I will...you should let Lexi know you're home," she replied. I shook my head and smiled down at her. "She'll find out when she wakes up. You go shower. I'm gonna carry Belle up to her crib...then I'll shower and we can rest," I told her. She nodded and started up the stairs, while I pulled on my pants and walked over to the playpen where my daughter had been sleeping when I came in. She was now wide awake, staring up at me with her bright green eyes. I smiled down at her, lifting her up and kissing her forehead. "Daddy's home," I told her with tears brimming in my eyes.