***in' Perfect

Do You Wanna Come With Me?

Alli POV-

My phone dinged, alerting me to a new picture message. I opened it up and immediately smiled. Lexi wasn't too mad at me...or either she was too excited to care. The picture was of her with Wil Francis of Aiden, one of her idols. I texted back and congratulated her. "Zack took me to see him! I am so excited right now, Al. Oh my God. He's so wonderful. Just like I imagined," she replied. "Good. I'm excited for you. I love you, Twinister," I said. "I love you too. Did you fuck Craig?" she asked. I laughed and hit reply. "You could say that. I'll talk to you later. Have a good time," I said.

"Who was that?" Craig asked, wrapping his arms around me. "My sister. She's at the William Control show down in Anaheim," I answered. "Shit. I forgot about that," he said. "Were you supposed to go?" I asked him. "Yeah. Fuck. I better text Wil and let him know I'm not gonna make it. It's probably already started," Craig replied. "Craig, do you wanna go?" I asked. "It's been a while since I saw him. I should get dressed and go. I could make it to Anaheim before he went on...come on. Let's go."

Craig and I got dressed and headed to Anaheim. I texted Lexi and Zack both to let them know we were coming and we'd see them there. "So I have a question to ask you," Craig said. "Okay..." I replied. "I'm leaving for Christmas in a week. I'm going home to Phoenix," he told me. "Okay...so what's the question?" I answered. "I was wondering if you'd like to go with me...so you can meet Leila and my family."

My breath caught in my chest. He wanted me to meet his family...and his daughter. He wanted me to spend Christmas with them. Tony was right. Craig was serious about us. "I uh...I'd love to but...the only thing is...it's Belle's first Christmas, and I don't want Zack to miss out on that," I told him. He nodded. "I understand that. Totally. It's cool. I just...it would mean a lot to me for you to meet my family. But you can always meet them later on...I wouldn't want Zack to miss out on his kid's first Christmas. I've been there. There is...one other thing I need to talk to you about though," he said. "What's that?" I asked. "Tour. Do you wanna go?" he replied.